DUBAI Fixed Departure (Ex-Amritsar) Tour Fare Details Book Now
Hotels Used and Validity :
|Hotels Used||Category||Rates Validity||Blackout Dates|
|OYO 109 Smana Hotel Al Raffa||3 Star||
1st Oct 2018 to 31 January 2019
24 Dec 18 -1 Jan 19
28 Jan 19-31 Jan 19
Package Price :
|Start Date||Return Date||Single||Double||Triple||CWB||CNB|
|19 Oct||23 Oct||49999||37999||37999||35999||33999|
|26 Oct||30 Oct||47999||35999||35999||33999||31999|
|14 Nov||18 Nov||46699||34699||34699||32699||30699|
|21 Nov||25 Nov||46699||34699||34699||32699||30699|
|30 Nov||4 Dec||47899||35899||35899||33899||31899|
|7 Dec||11 Dec||47899||35899||35899||33899||31899|
|14 Dec||18 Dec||48599||36599||36599||34599||32599|
|5 Jan||9 Jan||49599||37599||37599||35599||33599|
|18 Jan||22 Jan||49599||37599||37599||35599||33599|
|25 Jan||29 Jan||48499||36499||36499||34499||32499|
|Onwards||12:40 PM (Amritsar)||2:45 PM (Dubai)||SG 55|
|Return||5:00 AM (Dubai)||9:40 AM (Amritsar)||SG 56|
- 04 Nights at the Hotel
- Return Airfare on Spice Jet
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (TOURISM DIRHAM FEE NOT INCLUDED)
- Return Dubai Airport transfers
- Half Day Dubai Guided City Orientation Tour
- Desert Safari Tour with BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance Show, Tanoora Show and other camp
- activities on SIC basis
- Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner at the Dubai Creek on SIC
- 02 Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Bur Khalifa 124th Floor Non-Prime with Entrance Tickets on SIC
- All other Sightseeing and Tours and Transfers on SIC basis.
- 5% VAT Inclusive in the above cost.
- Check In at 02:00 PM & Check Out at 11:00 AM
Package Validity :
1st Oct 2018 – 31 Jan 2019 ( Except blackout dates mentioned above)
Package Exclusions :
- TOURISM DIRHAM FEE ( Up to 20 AED per room per night)
- VISA + OK TO BOARD FEE (Visa is at 80 USD + 6 USD for OTB)
- Any Airfare, Train fare and bus fare If it is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Meals other than those specified above
- Travel Insurance
- Tips / Gratitude
- Cost of any optional tours/excursions
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc.
ROE Converter :
Kindly consider below link to check current rate of exchange on daily basis. We need to
ensure that the quotation has been sent on current USD Cash selling rate with an additional margin of
1%, over the total package cost, to cover the fluctuation.
- Arrival transfers from the Airport are on SIC basis.
- Hotel check-in time is 2 pm & check-out time is 12 noon. Guests need to wait at the lobby for early check-in.
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in roe the difference will have to be paid
- For guaranteed early check-in/late check-out (at an additional cost), book before you travel
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- Ensure you meet the airport rep within 70-minutes of the flight landing. Driver has standing instructions to leave after the designated time.
- Sightseeing coach won’t wait for more than 5 mints. than the specified time
- Eating & drinking in public transport is prohibited
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on your tour
- Wear covered clothes while visiting the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi (if included in itinerary)
- UAE have Dry days, consuming liquor and Belly dance would not be permitted in Dunes and Public places during such days
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, OYO / ON ground team reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- Please note that carrying poppy seeds (khus khus), or any products containing such seeds, is banned in Dubai. Also banned are qat leaf, betel leaf or nuts, niswar and gutkha, which while admissible in some countries, are not permitted in the UAE.