About Ooty-Kodai-Munnar-Alleppy-Cochin (7 Nights/8 Days) Tour
Package Id: P-36
Ooty Kodai Munnar Alleppy Cochin Tour Package: (8 Days / 7 Nights from Bangalore)
Price: Rs.25200 (Per Head Depends on Demand)
Operated Days: As Per Demand
Departure Time: 7.30 PM from Bangalore (Approximate)
Arrival Time: 8.30 AM at Ooty (Approximate)
Drop of Time: 9.00 AM at Bangalore(Approximate)
|1||Marathahalli Manish Travels Branch||Opp.Mga Hospital||07:30 PM|
|2||Rajajinagar Navarang Pickup Van/Bus||Navarag Circle||08:30 PM|
|3||Anandrao Circle Manish Travels Branch||Next To Empire Hotel, Hotel Swapna Palace Building||08:30 PM|
- Ooty and Coonoor( Sims park Dolphins Nose & Lambs Rock. Doddabetta (8648 ft. above sea level) telescope House Ooty Botonical Garden, Ooty Lake )
- Kodaikanal ( Pillar Rock, Green valley lake, Solar Physical Observatory, Bryants park )
- Munnar ( Mettupatti Dam, indo swiss cattle, Breeding Farm, Echo point, Kundala Dam )
- Alleppy( house boat, visit Tiny Islands, Villages, Churches, )
- Cochin( Harbour house,cherai Beach etc )
- Transportation Bangalore to Ooty by 35 seater Bus OR KSRTC Bus.
- Transportation Cochin to Bangalore by Multi axle Volvo OR KSRTC Bus.
- Ooty to Kodai by mini bus.
- Kodai - Munnar – Alleppy-Cochin by car.
- All Sightseeing by car.
- Lunch - Breakfast - Dinner provided in House Boat
- Entrance Fees
Ooty is Approximately 275 km from Bangalore and 126 km from Mysore by Bus. It takes around 7 hours from Bangalore and 4 hours from Mysore by Bus. Due to cool Weather and Natural beauty, it attracts Thousands of Tourist every year. Some tourist places like- Sims Park, Dolphins Nose & Lambs Rock, Doddabetta, Ooty Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake are there in Ooty.
Kodaikanal is roughly 470 km from Bengaluru and 250 km from Ooty by Bus. It is taking around 9 hours from Bangalore and 7 hours from Ooty by Bus.the peak season to visit Kodaikanal is April to June.
Munnar is Approximately 490 km from Bangalore and 160 km from Kodaikanal by Bus or by Car. Munnar is a hill station located in the southwest Indian state of Kerala. It is called Kashmir of South India and Honeymoon Destination. Some Famous Places in Munnar are Mettupati Dam, Breeding Farm, Echo Point, Kundala Dam. People come to Munnar for its beautiful nature apart from this Tree House, Tea Garden, Wildlife, Waterfalls,Trekking, Rock Climbing also attracts the Tourist.
It is around 11 hours journey from Bangalore,5 hours from Thekkady and 6 hours from Munnar by Bus or By Road.alleppey is Approximately 595 km from Bangalore, 140 km from Thekkady and 180 km from Munnar. The main attraction of Alleppey is House Boat, Beach, Backwaters and many other things.
Cochin is 550 km from Bangalore and around 70 km from Alleppey by Road or Car.it takes more than 10 hours to reach Cochin from Bangalore and 1.30 hours from Alleppey by Bus.Paradise Synagogue, Folklore Museum, Cochin Beach, Bird Sanctuary are some places which attract the Tourist More.
The Booking should be done through only Online. As per customer demand we also provides South India Tour Packages by Car at Best price