Pick Up Points Book Now
Payment Policy :
- 25% of Package cost at the time of confirmation
- Within 30 days 100% of total cost
|45 or more days prior to departure||25% of package cost will be charged as penalty.|
|Within 30 days before departure.||100% of package cost will be charged as penalty|
- The Above mentioned rates are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels
- The Above mentioned prices are Per person on sharing basis and single occupancy rates
- This promotion is valid for Indian market only
- Children between 3 years to 11 years will be considered as a child & child rate will be applicable
- Rate are not valid during any Blackout dates, Exhibitions, Events and holidays
- The above rate is Selling Price.
OYO Terms and conditions :
- All given rates are per person on Twin/Double sharing basis, until unless specified specially in Quotation.
- All given rates at quotation level are based on real time availability. There may be a change in price in between the time interval of Quotation and Confirmation of Package. Any such change will be specified accordingly.
- Special payment and cancellation policy will be applicable during peak season/Blackout dates. These dates usually – City Events, Regional/National Holidays, and Political Conferences, Major Cultural festivals or any other Event which can affect regular tourist movement.
- In case of unavailability of rooms in given Hotels due to any unexpected scenario, alternate accommodation arrangement will be made in similar standard available Hotel.
- Room occupancy will strictly be in accordance with the one confirmed at the time of booking.
- Check-in and Check-out timings of Hotels are different and based on the regulations/Policies of local Hotel unions of concern region/City or general trend of market. These will be specified at the time of quotation/Communication.
- In case of Triple sharing room, rolling mattress will be provided for third person. Occupancy regulations for Family rooms and other Club rooms will be in accordance with Hotel’s policy.
- Availability of rooms, given at the time of Quotation, will be on real time basis and final availability will be shared at the time of confirmation of package. OYO will not hold any services on confirmed state, at quotation stage.
- Any booking related with flight tickets will be booked on real time price basis. OYO will not hold any Air ticket on confirmed basis without final payment of air tickets share. As airfares are extremely dynamic in nature, any difference in cost, arises during acknowledgement and issuance of ticket, will be taken care by Client.
- Any amendment in issued flight tickets, like – Change in Dates, Names, timing, airline or any other information will attract amendment charges as per Airline’s amendment Policies.
- Flight ticket cancellation / Refund is strictly in accordance with Airline’s cancellation/Refund policies.
- OYO Shall not be responsible for any Loss of Baggage / Loss of Belongings / Broken Baggage at Airport or anywhere else.
- Flight timings are to be kept into consideration while reaching to the airport. OYO shall not be responsible for any incidence where client is not able to reach airport / Board the flight due to any reason of personal nature, Insufficient time duration in connecting flights or any other reason related with airline’s governance like – Delay in Flight, Change in timing / Overbooking by Airline or any other factor.
- Vehicle provided during tour will follow the tour plan specified in the itinerary. Driver in any way will not be deviated from the specified / common route.
- Vehicle provided during the tour will not be on disposable basis. Any travel, after the activity decided in tour will not be permitted. Late evening / late night drive apart from designed plan will be prohibited.
- There are some monuments/areas, restricted for Vehicle entrance by the local authorities. In any such case, Vehicle will drop you till the nearest possible point and further arrangements will have to be managed by Client.
- Vehicle will not be allocated on the leisure day (day free for relaxation).
- Air Condition in Vehicles will not be operational on hilly areas (due to mechanical reasons). Driver reserves the rights to switch off /operate AC as per the terrain, climatic and vehicle’s condition.? Any entrance fees, monument fees or any other activity charges, including but not limited to charges in relation to parking, transportation, tolls, taxes, camping, admission, meals etc. will not be
- included in the package until and unless so specified specially in inclusion section.
- The above mentioned package may not be available with displayed price during Long Week-ends, National Holidays and Regional festivals. There is a probability of difference in cost, which will be specified at the time of communication.
- In case of amendment in package due to increase in number of Guests. The difference in cost shall be borne by the Client/customer.
- Any charges related with on-ground modification/addition of service, which is opted by Client by his/her own choice and not affecting rest of the tour itinerary, will have to be paid directly to Driver/Supplier on the behalf of OYO.
- OYO reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour package, in part or in whole, at any time prior to the commencement of the tour or a particular part of the tour, as the case may be, for any reason including but not limited to the act of god, act of man whether or not unforeseen and / or unexpected etc. In all such cases, refund will be processed according to the Cancellation policy of OYO as applicable at that specific point of time.
- OYO Shall not be held responsible for any refund/Charges, in case of services booked of non-refundable nature. OYO’s liability in relation to the Package shall at all times be limited to those circumstances where an express liability has been cast on it under these Terms.
- In case of any on ground issues with any third party, OYO shall try to support in all possible ways but shall not be held liable for the act and hence will not be liable for any sort of compensation.
- In case of any natural calamity or any other force majeure incident, OYO reserves the rights to modify/change or cancel the partial or complete tour Package. OYO shall not be held responsible for refund/Compensation in any such circumstances.
- Package price is a consolidation of different components inseparable in nature in terms of costing. Any unused service/services due to any unspecified reason, will not be refunded back.
- Refund on cancellation (Cancellation in accordance with Cancellation Policies) is strictly dependent on Cancellation policies and the refund process will take minimum 14 working days.
- Oyo's entire liability to the Client for any claim arising out of this Package / browsing the website/application, shall be limited to the amount equivalent to the price paid by the Client for the Package giving rise to such claim minus all applicable taxes and third-party charges.
- OYO shall not be liable to pay for any loss suffered by the Client, if it is found that the Client had been in violation of any express or implied directions given by or on behalf of OYO, applicable law, rule and / or regulations.
- No offer, promo code or discount shall be applicable to this Package unless so expressly notified by OYO on its website and this Package cannot be clubbed with any scheme, offer, and package of OYO or its associates.
- All grievances shall first be raised with Customer relationship team within 15 days of the occurrence of such event. In case no resolution to such grievance is provided by Customer relationship teamwithin 30 days, the Client shall have the right to escalate the dispute in the accordance with these terms and OYO’s applicable policies.
- Client shall be liable to reimburse OYO for any and all losses suffered and / or charges incurred as a result of the Client’s actions, direct or indirect, in relation to Client
- This Package shall be governed by laws of India, and all disputes in relation to this package shall be resolved via arbitration in Delhi in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The courts of Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising out of the Package.
- This Package and all of your rights and obligations in relation to the same are non-transferable and cannot be assigned without the prior permission of OYO.
OYO wishes you a pleasant trip ahead!