Kodai-Munnar-Alleppy-Kovalam (5 Nights/6 Days) Tour
About Kodai-Munnar-Alleppy-Kovalam (5 Nights/6 Days) Tour
Package Id: P-33
Kodai-Munnar-Alleppy-Kovalam Tour Package: (6 Days / 5 Nights from Bangalore)
Price: Rs.27500 (Per Head Depends on Demand)
Operated Days: As Per Demand
Departure Time: 7.30 PM from Bangalore (Approximate)
Arrival Time: 7.00 AM at Kodaikanal (Approximate)
Drop of Time: 9.00 AM at Bangalore(Approximate)
|1||Marathahalli Manish Travels Branch||Opp.Mga Hospital||07:30PM|
|2||Rajajinagar Navarang Pickup Van/Bus||Navarag Circle||08:00PM|
|3||Anandrao Circle Manish Travels Branch||Next To Empire Hotel, Hotel Swapna Palace Building||08:00 PM|
- Kodaikanal( Cocker's Walk,Upper Lake View, Pillar Rock, Green valley View,Golf Link,Pine Forests,Fairy Falls )
- Munnar ( Mettupatti Dam, indo swiss cattle, Breeding Farm, Echo point, Kundala Dam )
- Alleppy (house boat, visit Tiny Islands, Villages, Churches, etc )
- Kovalam( Beach ,Trivedam Sightseeing )
- Transportation Bangalore to Kodaikanal by 35 Seater Bus OR KSRTC.
- Trivandram to Bangalore by Multi axle/Volvo KSRTC
- Kodaikanal to Munnar to Alleppy to Kovalam by car
- All Sightseeing by Car.
- Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner provided in house boat.
- Entrance Fees
Kodaikanal is roughly 470 km from Bengaluru and 250 km from Ooty by Bus. It is taking around 9 hours from Bangalore and 7 hours from Ooty by Bus.the peak season to visit Kodaikanal is April to June.
Munnar is Approximately 490 km from Bangalore and 160 km from Kodaikanal by Bus or by Car. Munnar is a hill station located in the southwest Indian state of Kerala. It is called Kashmir of South India and Honeymoon Destination. Some Famous Places in Munnar are Mettupati Dam, Breeding Farm, Echo Point, Kundala Dam. People come to Munnar for its beautiful nature apart from this Tree House, Tea Garden, Wildlife, Waterfalls,Trekking, Rock Climbing also attracts the Tourist.
It is around 11 hours journey from Bangalore,5 hours from Thekkady and 6 hours from Munnar by Bus or By Road.alleppey is Approximately 595 km from Bangalore, 140 km from Thekkady and 180 km from Munnar. The main attraction of Alleppey is House Boat, Beach, Backwaters and many other things.
This beach town is around 700 km from Bangalore around 160 km from Alleppey by road. It Takes Around 13 hours from Bangalore and 5 hours from Alleppey by bus or by car.it is famous for it’s Beach, water sports, coconut trees, Ayurveda massage, and many other things.
The Booking should be done through only Online. As per customer demand we also provides South India Tour Packages by Car at Best price