Shirdi Sai Darshan-Nasik-Shani Singanapur
About Shirdi Sai Darshan-Nasik-Shani Singanapur
Package Id: P-5
Shirdi Sai Darshan-Nasik-Shani Singanapur: (3Days / 2Night from Bangalore)
Price: 8000 (Per Head Depends on Demand)
Operated Days: As Per Demand
Departure Time: 12.30 PM from Bangalore (Approximate)
Arrival Time: 8.30 AM at Shirdi(Approximate)
- Marathahalli Manish Travels Branch van/bus Pick Up (12.15 PM)
- Anand Rao Circle Manish Travels Branch(1.30 PM)
- Rajajinagar Manish Travels Branch (2.00 PM)
- Sai Darshan
- Samadhi Mandir
- Lendi Baug
- Hanuman Mandir
- Ganesh Mandir
- Mahalsapati Temple
- Shani Shingnapur
- Bangalore-Shirdi, shiridi-Bangalore by Multi Axle Volvo OR KSRTC A/C Bus(subject to availability)
- Non sleeper A/C Bus(subject to availability)
- Shani Shingnapur and Nasik Sightseeing by Car
- Non A/C Accommodation at Shirdi.
- All road taxes, toll taxes, parking fee,Driver reward Included in the package.
Laundry, Food, Tips.
- Sai Darshan: Shirdi Sai Baba was a great spiritual Person and admired by both Hindus & Muslim devotees.
- Samadhi Mandir: This is the Place where the Divine body of Sai Baba was Resting in Samadhi after some years Statue of Sai Baba is made and Worshiped by people. The Sai temple opens at 5 am in the morning and closed down at 10 pm with Prayer.
- Gurusthan: Shirdi Sai Baba was Found to be Seated Under a neem tree, Later this place came to be known as Gurusthan.
- Lendi Baug: This Place is made and watered by Sai Baba. There is a said he used to come to this place every Morning and Afternoon and rest under the Neem tree.
- Dwarakamai: Earlier this place was an old mosque and Situated right side of samadhi mandir where sai baba used to solve people's Problems,Sickness, and Worries.
- Chawadi: Sai Baba Used to visit this place and used be here for the night. Till now Every Thursday Palanquin Procession of Sai Baba is taken to Chawadi mandir.
- Hanuman Mandir: Dakshina Mukhi Hanuman Mandir Situated Between Dwarakamai and Chavadi. It is 300 meter from Shirdi Sai Temple.
- Ganesh Mandir: Panchmukhi Vishnu Ganapati temple built by order of Sai Baba. The idol of Ganpati is in the form of Vishnu which has Shank in the left hand and Chakra in the right hand with Goddess Laxmi sitting on the hand. Lord Ganesha is sitting in the posture of Adishesh.
The Booking should be done through only Online. As per customer demand we also provides Shirdi Darshan by Car at Best price.