Terms and Conditions:
Online Transactions in bestbus are 100% Safe & Secure and your transaction details were encrypted.
* Excluding the day of start of journey.
Passengers undertaking this tour are required to carry fully vaccinated certificate as per state protocol/ temple administration
Generic preventive measures:
- The generic measures include simple public health measures that are to be followed to reduce the risk of COVID-19. These measures need to be observed by all supporting staff and tourists during tour package services at all times.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible like train/transport/stay etc.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a Tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-Monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to Tour manager and Bestbus/Our Tour Operator helpline.
- Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of AarogyaSetuapp, Shall be advised to all (Supporting staff& Tourists).
DO’s & Don’ts list:
A list containing Do’s & Don’ts may be sent two day in advance from the date of journey /commencement of trip via e-mail/SMS and hardcopy may be given to each tourists at the time of boarding with the following points:
- Installation & use of AarogyaSetu app by all(Staff & Tourists)
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception/ boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- All tourists should abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States/Local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourists should avoid using other tourist’s phone, Water bottle, Umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Social distancing should be followed during boarding/deboarding of train/ any other transport, Monuments &pilgrim places visit, group lunches/dinners etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, buses, hotels/dharmashala etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels/dharamshala etc.
- Touching of statues/idols/holy books etc, not allowed in religious/tourist inside the religious place.
- No physical offerings like Prasad/distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc. inside the religious place.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
Terms & Conditions
1. Passengers have to board and deboard the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
2. The package tour decided by the Bestbus/Our Tour Operator includes Third AC/SL Train Tickets, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, AC/NAC Rooms/Hall/Dharamshalas at places of night stay, NAC road transfer services.
3. Personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group representative.
4. No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
5. Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
6. It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
7. You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
8. While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
9. There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
10. There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
11. Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
12. In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
13. The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
14. No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
15. Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification, by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
16. Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
17. Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
18. The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities on the tour, through announcement and should not intervene in their working and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
19. The tour programme may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
20. The decision of Bestbus/Our Tour Operator/South Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
It is in the best interest of the tourists that Bestbus/Our Tour Operator requests tourists to declare themselves medically fit to take the above tour as the same are long duration one’s ranging from 10-14 days.
Bestbus/Our Tour Operator has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.Operation of AC Tourist Train Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
- The Arrival/ Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per schedule.
- In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by Bestbus/Our Tour Operator/SZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances announcements will be made in the train. For eg: If halt at Amritsar is not approved by Railways, an alternate halt at Jallandar will be requested by Bestbus/Our Tour Operator.
- Bestbus/Our Tour Operator/SZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
- In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by Bestbus/Our Tour Operator/SZ.
- Bestbus will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.