Terms And Conditions:
Online Transactions in bestbus are 100% Safe & Secure and your transaction details were encrypted.
Food: Morning breakfast with tea/coffee, Lunch, Night dinner.
Transport: None push back Non AC/similar bus for pick up from station and sightseeing will be arranged. Where buses are not permitted the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes. Entrance fees, Pooja, Special Darshan charges, Horse ride and Boating charges are to be borne by the tourist.
Accommodation: Hall/Dharmashala Accommodation.
Items to Bring: Pillows, Bed Sheet, Nylon rope for drying clothes, Lock and key with chain to secure luggage, Bucket with Mug, Torch Light, Umbrella, Medicines, Plates, Glass, etc.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the Bestbus/Our Tour Operator includes Sleeper Class Train Tickets for passengers booked standard package and 3AC Class train ticket for the passengers booked comfort package, Pure Vegetarian food (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), Hall type accommodations and Bus for local sightseeing only.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group manager.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation center. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old age people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- The tourist should not intervene in the working of administration and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to keep patience and bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification.
- Passengers joining the tour without valid tickets along with ID proof will not be allowed to undertake the tour and will be charged full fare if seat will be available.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness, the cost for which need to be borne by the tourist.
- The tour program may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the Railway orders.
- The decision of Bestbus/Our Tour Operator/West Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
Bestbus/Our Tour Operator has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
DO'S & DON’T:
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
1. Installation & use of AarogyaSetu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
2. Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
3. Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
4. Luggage should be disinfected at reception /boarding point.
5. Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
6. All tourists have to abide the mandatory health advisories issued by the Central government, States government and local administration which they are visiting.
7. Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
8.Social distancing to be followed during boarding / de-boarding of train /any other transport ,monuments &pilgrim places of visit , group lunches , dinners etc.
9. Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels /Dharmashala etc.
10. All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels /Dharamshala etc.
11. Touching of statues /idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
12. No physical offerings like Prasad /distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
13. Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
Bestbus will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.