About Shirdi Nasik Triambakeswar Tour
Package Id: P-87
100% Trusted & 100% Service Guaranteed
Shirdi Nasik Triambakeswar Tour Package: (2Days / 3Night from Hyderabad)
Adult Fare : 2600 (Per Head)
Child Fare : 2200 (5-12 Years)
Operated Days : Every Saturday Only
Departure Time : 3.15 PM from Hyderabad (Approximate) on Saturday
Arrival Time : 8.00 AM at Shirdi (Approximate)
Return From Shirdi : 4.00 PM (Approximate) on Monday
Return to Hyderabad : 7.30 AM (Approximate) on Tuesday
- Chaitanyapuri, opp-HP Petrol Bunk(3.15 PM)
- CRO Basheerbagh (4.15 PM)
- IRO TANKBUND (4.30 PM)
- Sardar Patel Rd, Paradise Circle, Near Hotel Yatri Nivas (5.00PM)
- Begumpet ,GMC Balayogi Paryatak Bhavan (5.15 PM)
- KPHB, Beside VRK Silks (6.15 PM)
- Chandanagar,Gandhi Statue (6.30 PM)
- Hitech Non-A/C Bus (subject to availability)
- Non A/C Accommodation for 1 Night.
- All road taxes, toll taxes, parking fee,Driver reward Included in the package.
Laundry, Food, Tips.
Places Covered :
- Sai Darshan: Shirdi Sai Baba was a great spiritual Person and admired by both Hindus & Muslim devotees. Some Visiting Places in Shirdi are Samadhi Mandir, Gurusthan, Lendi Baug, Dwarakamai, Chawadi, Dakshina Mukhi Hanuman Mandir, Pancha Mukhi Vishnu Ganesh Mandir.
- Nasik: Nasik is 90 km from Shirdi and Situated on the banks of river Godavari. This place is famous for Kumbha Mela.
- Triambakeswar: It is one of the 12 Jyotirlingam mentioned in the Shiva Purana. Triambakeswar is 116 km from Shirdi, 70 km from Nashik.
- The Booking should be done through only Online. As per customer demand we also provides Shirdi Darshan by Car at Best price.
- The Complete Tour is Operated by Telangana Tourism.
Now Bestbus.in is online Booking Official Partner For Telangana Tourism,So You Can Book All tour Packages Organized By Telangana Tourism.