Srikalahasti is a small town located in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh, India. It is known for its ancient Sri Kalahasteeswara Temple, which is one of the most important and revered temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is considered to be one of the Pancha Bhoota Stalas, which are the five temples that represent the five elements of nature - earth, water, fire, air, and ether. The temple is located on the banks of the River Swarnamukhi and is a popular pilgrimage destination for devotees of Lord Shiva.
A tour package from Bangalore to Srikalahasti by bus is a great way to explore this ancient temple town and learn about its rich culture and history. The tour package includes round-trip transportation from Bangalore to Srikalahasti by bus, complementary breakfast, and guided tours of the Sri Kalahasteeswara Temple. The bus ride from Bangalore to Srikalahasti via Tirupati takes around 7-8 hours and offers scenic views of the countryside.
The tour package also includes a visit to Lord Venkateswaraswamy Darshan at Tirumala, Iskon Temple, Padmavathi Temple, Srinivasa Mangapuram, Govinda Raja Swamy. On this tour package, you will also have the opportunity to witness the traditional rituals and ceremonies performed at the temple and learn about the history associated with the temple from the knowledgeable guide.
Bangalore To Srikalahasti Package Itinerary
This is a 2 Days and 3 Nights package with Special Darshan of Lord Venkateswara, Complementary Breakfast and Non AC Accommodation.
1. Night Starts From Your Selected Boarding Point in Bangalore
2. Reach Hotel To Freshup and Have Breakfast (Complementary Breakfast)
3. Start Journey From Hotel To Tirumala Hills by Non AC Bus
4. Darshan of Lord Venkatwaraswamy with Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan
5. Time for Shopping at Tirumala Hills after Darshan
6. Visit Sightseeing Places including Padmavathi, Srinivasa Mangapuram, Govindaraja Swamy, Kapileswara Swamy, Iskon Temples
7. Night Stay at Hotel in Tirupati
8. Having Complementary Breakfast & Start Journey To Srikalahasti
9. Start Journey To Bangalore after Lunch in Srikalahasti
10. Reach Bangalore and Drop at Your Selected Dropping Points.
Bangalore To Srikalahasti Package Fare
Volvo AC Semi Sleeper bus is the available for this package at Rs. 5300 for both adult and child. (No ticket is required for child below 5 years)
Bangalore To Srikalahasti Package Boarding Points
- Raja Rajeshwari Nagar
- R R Nagar ArchGopalan Mall
- RV engineering College
- Kengeri Police Station
- Ullal Cross Slv Travels
- Ullal Cross Venkateshwara Kalyana Mantapa
- Jnanajyothinagar (Ekitha Travels)
- Ambedkar College Signal
- Nagasandra Circle
- Chandra Layout
- AttiguppeSharp Enterprises
- Maruthi Mandira
- Vijaya Nagar
- Jaya Nagar 4th Block
- Nagasandra Circle
- Tin Factory
- ITI Gate
- KR Puram
Overall, a tour package from Bangalore to Srikalahasti by bus is a great option for those looking to explore this ancient temple town and experience its rich culture and history. The package offers a comfortable and convenient way to travel and provides a great opportunity to learn about the town's rich heritage and culture.
We also provide one day bangalore to tirupati package with darshan daily from multiple boarding points by AC, Non AC buses.