Mysore is known for its heritage structures and Mysore Palace. It is also called the “City of Palaces”. Whereas, Ooty is a popular hill station located in Nilgiri Hills and is famous for its Ooty Palace, Botanical Garden and Ooty Lake. It is called the “Queen of Hill Stations” as well. It would be a peaceful outing to visit Mysore and Ooty from Bangalore. Bestbus is en routing a tour package from Bangalore to Mysore and Ooty through KSTDC.
KSTDC Bangalore To Mysore Ooty Tour Itinerary
Any trip needs to be scheduled in such a way that it covers all the tourist places. We can cover all the places quickly with good time management skills. To maintain that, we need a clear map of it. Here is the plan for our Bangalore to Mysore and Ooty tour:
Mysore Sightseeing Schedule on Day 1
It will be a departure from Bangalore in the morning around 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 A.M. We cover the famous temples, church, palace and garden in the Mysore City.
- Bandipur Forest Wild
- Jammiya Masjid (outer view)
- Water Gate (outer view)
- Tippu Gumbaz
- Ranganatha Swamy Temple
- Saint Philomena's church
- Chamundi Hills, Chamundi Temple
- Bull Temple
- N.I Kauvery Handicrafts Shopping
- Maharaja Palace
- Brindavan Gardens
Ooty Sightseeing Schedule on Day 2
Travel to Ooty by Bus in the morning (breakfast included). We cover the following Sightseeing places in Ooty:
- Bandipur Forest Wild Life Natural View (pass-through)
- Mudumalai Forest Wild Life Natural View (breakthrough)
- Kalhatti Falls (seasonal)
- Nilgiri Hills
- Tea Estate Garden
- Ooty Lake
- Ooty City shopping (eucalyptus, herbal & natural oils and chocolates)
- Ooty Botanical Garden
An overnight journey from Ooty to Bangalore.
Mysore Ooty Tour Day 3 Schedule
- Depart passengers at the Bangalore bus stand in the morning.
Bangalore To Mysore Ooty Tour Inclusions
- Providing bus transportation for the entire trip.
- 1 night accommodation in Non A/C deluxe room
- Toll and bus parking charges
- The seating arrangement would be (2+2 or 2+3) for travel to Mysore and Ooty.
KSTDC Bangalore To Mysore Ooty Tour Exclusions
- Entry tickets in any location are omitted
- Tourist guides in any tourist spots are not incorporated
- Mysore & Ooty Entry Tickets are excluded (entry ticket price in Mysore – Rs.250 and Rs.100 in Ooty)
- Food services are not included
- GST not included in base fare
In case of any extra charges like GST/ Service Charges/ Increase in Hotel tariffs, cash is to be paid if required (due to high demand).
Mysore Ooty Tour Package Price
The entire trip plan is clear, and you have an idea of our journey and places to be visited. But KSTDC provides package to mysore, ooty and kodaikanal from bangalore. In that, Kodaikanal would be an extra. The price for that tour package starts from Rs.7562 per person(if you book it for 3 persons).
Note: Some trusted tour operators offer the bangalore to mysore and ooty package with above mentioned same sightseeing places at Rs.3500 per person. Tourist Guide, Two Ways Transportation, Hotel Stay also included in these packages. We also provide those packages and you can book them at Book Now
Enjoy this Bestbus trip, keeping all your valuable belongings safe. Keep your mind and heart free from pressures and visit the most pleasant places. Share your experiences with us, just like our past visitors. Bestbus also provides a trip to Mysore from Bangalore, a trip to Ooty from Bangalore, a trip to Kodaikanal from Bangalore and a trip to Coonoor from Bangalore. We are also providing a 5 day trip to Mysore, Ooty, Coonoor and Kodaikanal from Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many days are required to visit Mysore and Ooty?
A. It takes 3 days to travel to Mysore and Ooty and to visit the familiar places there.
Q. Which is the best month to visit Mysore and Ooty?
A. October to February are the best months to visit Mysore and Ooty because the weather is cool at 10 degrees temperature.
Q. What is special about Mysore?
A. Mysore is special for its sandalwood, rosewood artifacts, stone sculptures and more.