There are several railway stations in Hyderabad that take you to the nearest station to Ramoji Film City. One can travel at ease by train. The train services are available even from other states like Andhra Pradesh. If you travel by train from other states, you can book a train ticket to Secunderabad Railway Station or Kacheguda Railway Station. Another option is Nampally Railway Station which is in Hyderabad.
You can book a train ticket through online apps or at the ticket counter of your nearest Railway Station. Apps like Confirmtkt, RailYatri, and IRCTC are providing online booking services.
Train Routes in Hyderabad To Reach Ramoji Film City
If you want to reach film city from Hyderabad, Hyderabad Metro is the best option to travel as it can be accessible from and to all the locations in Hyderabad. The nearest metro station to the film city is L.B. Nagar and from there, you need to take a taxi or other mode of transport to reach the film city.
The metro service that is available from Miyapur to L.B. Nagar is the route to reach the film city. It stops at stations like Miyapur, JNTU, KPHB colony, Kukatpally, Balanagar, Moosapet, Bharat Nagar, Erragadda, ESI Hospital, S.R.Nagar, Ameerpet, Panjagutta, Irrum Manzil, Khairatabad, Lakadikapool, Assembly, Nampally and more stations up to L.B. Nagar.
There are also other services from other locations in Hyderabad and one can reach the film city by changing the train from one station to another station. For instance, passengers who travel in Raidurgam- Nagole metro trail can travel up to Ameerpet and have to shift to Miyapur- L.B. Nagar metro train from there. From L.B. Nagar metro, you need to take a taxi or other modes of transport to the film city.
Reach Ramoji Film City From Other States by Train
If you are travelling from another state by train, you have three options for arrival namely Nampally Railway Station (also called Hyderabad Deccan Nampally), Secunderabad Railway Station and Kacheguda Railway Station. So, book a ticket to one of these stations to reach Hyderabad.
After reaching Hyderabad, you can book a train ticket to the nearest station to Ramoji Film City at the ticket counter. Inquire about the timings and seat availability before booking.
Nearest Railway Stations To Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad
These are the nearest stations to Ramoji Film City. To move on to Ramoji Film City from these stations you can pick up a bus or take a taxi. You can book a cab/auto/bike from online booking services.
1. Ghatkesar Railway Station - This station is 14 km far from film city. If you’re travelling from another state, take a train having a journey time of 30 mins from Secunderabad Railway Station; 49 mins from Nampally Station to Ghatkesar Station; Kacheguda to Ghatkesar is 51 mins of journey. If you are a local traveller, you can take a train from a station near your location and drop at Ghatkesar station.
2. Falaknuma Railway Station - It is 15 km far from the film city. It takes 30 mins to journey from Secunderabad to Faluknuma; 15 mins travel time from Kacheguda to Faluknuma; 1 h from Nampally to Faluknuma. If you are a local traveller, you can take a train from a station near your location and drop at Faluknuma station.
3. Malakpet Railway Station - It has a distance of 16 km from Ramoji Film City. It takes 19 mins from Secunderabad to Malakpet station; 2 mins from Kacheguda to Malakpet station. If you are a local traveller, you can take a train from a station near your location and drop at Malakpet station.
4. Charlapalli Railway Station - Secunderabad station to Charlapalli station acquires 20 mins of journey; Kacheguda to Charlapalli is of a 42-min journey. It is 15 km far from Film City. If you are a local traveller, you can take a train from a station near your location and drop at Charlapalli station.
5. Kacheguda Railway Station - It is 16 km far from Ramoji Film City and you can come in 48 mins from Nampally station to Kacheguda station; Secunderabad to Kacheguda station will take 15 mins time. If you are a local traveller, you can take a train from a station near your location and drop at Kacheguda station.
This is the list of the buses that travels to Ramoji Film City from the corresponding stations. Some stations don’t have a direct bus route, so you need to pick up two or more buses to arrive at film city.
- From Ghatkesar Railway Station you can pick up the 280 C bus and travel to Ramoji Film City directly without changing another bus.
- From Malakpet Railway Station you can board the 205 F bus and can reach the film city directly.
- From Falukunma Railway Station there is no direct bus to the film city
- From Kacheguda Railway Station there is no direct bus to the film city
- From Charlapalli Railway Station there is no direct bus to the film city
Travelling in the metro is easy because you can board the train from your nearest L.B.Nagar metro station and can deboard at the nearest metro station to film city. But, to travel from the station to film city you need to shift to another mode of transportation and to return to the metro station from the film city as well.
To pass the hurdle of changing multiple trains, shifting the mode of transportation needs multiple payments. The solution to avoid this hurdle is by booking our ramoji film city bus transportation. We are offering Ramoji Film City bus transportation package with 50 boarding points in Hyderabad and the service is available every day. You can directly board the bus from your nearest boarding point and can drop at your respective boarding point in the same bus after completing the tour without any searching for transportation again.