Telangana Government introduced a darshan bus to visit all the popular attractions of Hyderabad. Hyderabad has the most popular attractions like palaces, forts and historical places. To visit all these attractions needs more time, and one should plan carefully. Now, there is no need to worry about time as this Hyderabad Darshan is planned for one day by the government. We are providing the booking of the Hyderabad darshan bus. Book the package and visit all these attractions in just one day.
The Telangana Government allotted an AC bus for Hyderabad Darshan with 3 boarding points
- The bus will start boarding in Yatri Nivas at 7:30 AM, Begumpet at 7:45 AM and stop boarding at Basheerbagh at 8:15 AM
- After completing boarding, you will proceed to sightseeing places
- Birla Mandir
- Chowmahalla Palace
- Mecca Masjid & Laad Bazaar(famous historic market known for its variety of extremely beautiful and delicate bangles)
- Salarjung Museum
- Lunchtime of 45 minutes will be given and is your own expense
Post Lunch, continue sightseeing at
- Nizam Jubilee Pavilion (Nizam Museum)
- Golconda Fort
View from the bus at
- Qutub Shahi Tombs
- Ending of IMAX Road Khairatabad
- After completing all the visits, at around 7:00 or 7:30 PM passengers will be dropped at IMAX Road Khairatabad.
The bus transportation for pick up and drop off is included in the package
The AC bus ticket has a price of Rs. 500 for an adult and Rs. 400 for a child with 5 to 12 years of age. Children above 12 years will have the same adult ticket fare and children below 5 years don’t require a ticket.
Food and Beverages are excluded from the package
Entry tickets at any of the visits are not included in the package
9811872515 is the contact number for booking this package or to clarify any doubts regarding this package.
Visit the popular attractions of Hyderabad in one day without any worries by booking the Telangana Government’s bus ticket for the Hyderabad Darshan and witness the beauty of Telangana’s Capital City.