The hotel here caters to tourists visiting the famous Jurala Dam and for those who intend to purchase famous Gadwal Sarees. The hotel at Gadwal is well furnished with A/C Suite Rooms and Non-A/C Rooms. There are good dining facilities with ample water supply and power back up.
Gadwal fort is located close to Gadwal town, situated nearly 185 km from the capital city of Hyderabad and is well accessible by road and rail transport. Well-maintained Haritha Hotel, run by Telangana Tourism offers good dining facilities with all amenities. Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation (TSTDC) offers luxurious, comfortable and world-class accommodation with its Haritha chain of hotels and resorts all over the state. These resorts are well maintained and reliable with many amenities for the comfort of tourists
- Right of admission reserved. A day is considered as 23 hours.Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and chargeable.
- Unmarried and unrelated couples are not allowed. This is at full discretion of the management. No refund would be applicable in case the check-in is denied under such circumstances.
- The customers should have their valid photo ID proofs issued by Government while check-in. This is at full discretion of the management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
Cancellation / Modification Policy
- If a ticket is presented for cancellation more than two days (48hours) in advance of the check-in date/time, cancellation charge shall be deducted at the flat rate of 10% on ticket value.
- If the ticket is presented for cancellation within two days (48 hours) in advance and up to one day (24 hours) before the check-in date/time, cancellation charges shall be deducted at a rate of 20% on the ticket value.
- No refunds shall be allowed if the ticket is surrendered for cancellation within 1 day (24 hours) before check-in date/time or after check-in date/time.
- Preponement / Postponement is allowed only for one time subject to room availability provided the ticket is presented more than1 day (24 hours) before check-in date/time.No charges
- A modified ticket (Preponed / Postponed) cannot be cancelled or modified further under any circumstances.