Haritha Indur Inn in Nizamabad district is built to suit the climate of the region and is a popular draw with tourists here. The location of this hotel close to some of the temples here continues to attract many tourists from Nizamabad, Hyderabad and even Maharashtra during weekends and holidays. There are spacious rooms with good water supply and excellent accommodation with a good restaurant operated by the tourism department.
Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation (TSTDC) offers luxurious, comfortable and world-class accommodation with its Haritha chain of hotels and resorts all over the state. These resorts are well maintained and reliable with many amenities for the comfort of tourists.
The modern ambience and the excellent facilities offered by Telangana Tourism makes the stay of tourists pleasant and memorable. In addition, there are many private resorts and hotels that cater to the tourist flow with quality facilities.
- Right of admission reserved. A day is considered as 23 hours.Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and chargeable.
- Unmarried and unrelated couples are not allowed. This is at full discretion of the management. No refund would be applicable in case the check-in is denied under such circumstances.
- The customers should have their valid photo ID proofs issued by Government while check-in. This is at full discretion of the management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
Cancellation / Modification Policy
- If a ticket is presented for cancellation more than two days (48hours) in advance of the check-in date/time, cancellation charge shall be deducted at the flat rate of 10% onticket value.
- If the ticket is presented for cancellation within two days (48 hours) in advance and up to one day (24 hours) before the check-in date/time, cancellation charges shall be deducted at a rate of 20% on the ticket value.
- No refunds shall be allowed if the ticket is surrendered for cancellation within 1 day (24 hours) before check-in date/time or after check-in date/time.
- Preponement / Postponement is allowed only for one time subject to room availability provided the ticket is presented more than1 day (24 hours) before check-in date/time.No charges
- A modified ticket (Preponed / Postponed) cannot be cancelled or modified further under any circumstances.