As one of The Best Holiday spot in India, The Capital City of Telangana-Hyderabad has it's own uniqueness in tourism spots. Some of the Best Holiday spots in Hyderabad includes: Charminar, Golkonda Fort, H.E.H Nizam Museum, Salar Jung Museum, Chowmahalla Palace, Nehru Zoo Park, NTR Gardens, Lumbini Park, Hussain Sagar, Chilkur Balaji Temple, Ramoji Film city, Yadagiri Gutta (nearly 65km from Hyderabad ), I-MAX Entertainment, Peddamma templte & many more(Note: All these placed were not covered in our Tour).
In association with Hyderabad Royal Travels (who have more than 20+ years of sightseeing experience in Hyderabad), Bestbus provides 1 Day Hyderabad Local Sightseeing Package at Just Rs. 425/- (in A/C Bus). In this 1 Day Tour Package we cover 10 tourism places in Hyderabad.
For this local sightseeing package, we will pick-up tourists from more than 30+ pick-up points in Hyderabad and Pick-Up starts from morning 7:00 AM onwards in 3 different routes.
Itinerary of Hyderabad City Tour
This Hyderabad Local Sight Seeing Package (1 Day Hyderabad Darshan Package includes the following things:
After Pick-up all passengers from different pick-up locations, Tour will starts from Birla Mandir and follow the below sequence...
- Birla Mandir- Lord Sri Venkateswara Darshan & Breakfast Break- 8:50 AM to 9:50 AM
- Golconda Fort - 3D show & Fort Sight seeing -10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Lunch Break - All the tourists will have their Lunch at nearest Restaurant - 1:15 PM to 2:00 PM
- Salar Jung Museum -Total Museum sight seeing - 2:20 PM to 3:10 PM
- H.E.H Nizam Museum -Total Museum sight seeing - 3:25 PM to 4:10 PM
- Charminar - Only View from the Bus - 4:15: to 4:20 PM
- Sudha Cars Museum - You can view all OLD Cars, Specially Designed Cars - 4:30 PM to 5:20 PM
- Lumbini Park - Only View from the Bus - 5:30: to 5:35 PM
- Hussain Sagar - Only View from the Bus - 5:30: to 5:35 PM
- NTR Gardens - Gardens sight seeing & some Rides - 5:40 PM to 6:40 PM
After 6:40 or 7:00 PM all the passengers need to Board the bus to Drop their locations back.