Ramoji Film City Ticket Counter:
Ramoji Film City the world of surprises, wonders and magical moments to the children was found by the Telugu Film Producer Mr. Ramoji Rao in 1996. He is an esteemed producer and the key person behind the Giant Film Studio of the world.
The entrance of Ramoji Film City Studio cherishes your mood with the colorful gift shops and beautifully organized stalls at the entrance look so eye catchy. You can avail the Ramoji Film City Packages in two variants, one is Regular package and the other is Star Experience Package, if you ignore the price then star experience package is worth as you will get a guided tour in an air-conditioned coach and in addition to it, you will be offered refreshments with a souvenir box of chocolates after arrival to the studio
Apart from that a lot of places like Movie magic, Studio tour, Fundustan, EcoZone, gardens, Sound and Light Show, Eureka fort, and it has a nice park for Birds to see different varieties of them in the world.
One good thing is they have provided free purified water at so many places and no need to spend money on the water.
Ramoji Film City Entry Ticket:
- Regular Package: Adult: 1150 Child: 950 [Child (33" Ht to 54" Ht)]
- Star Experience Package: Adult: 2772 Child: 2536 [Child (33" Ht to 54" Ht)]
Ramoji Film City Facilities Charges:
- Cloak Room: Rs.10/-
- Wash & Change Room: Rs.20/-
- Paid Parking: Rs.20/- to Rs.100/-
- Locker: Rs.40/-
Important Information of Ramoji Film City:
- Locations, where shooting is in progress, will be out of bounds for the tourist
- Visitors are requested to take adequate care of their children
- Please refer to the guidelines of every ride and follow them
- Please do not carry personal food, beverages, narcotics, pets, arms, and ammunition or any inflammable material into Ramoji Film City
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of any of your personal belongings.
- For lost & Found property and Emergency, contact the Help Desk or call: 8008012780
- Management reserves the right to charge/amend details or offer without prior notice.
- Cameras beyond DSLR (18 - 55 mm) Specifications and professional photography equipment are not allowed into the premises.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Smoking is prohibited in the common areas of the park
- Terms & Conditions apply.
Ramoji Film city Tour Ramoji Film city Tour