General Important Notes
- Please reach the airport 3 hours before the departure of the flight. IRCTC will not responsible for missing of flights by the guest.
- In flight food and beverages are on chargeable basis.
- Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre at the time of check-in. It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat or specific room.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary in AC Coach on SIC (seat in coach)/ Shared basis by A/c vehicle.
- Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours shall be provided as per schedule.However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration until all the guests arriving at that time exit the airport.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) as well along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- In airline no seat is provided to Infant.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the Taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- For any change in Flight Timings/diversions, Flight cancellation from the airline, IRCTC will not be responsible and if it further affects the Sightseeing/Itinerary client need to accommodate accordingly.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Buffet/Fixed meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel. You are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- Indian food is not guaranteed and local food may be served at destination. Tourist must be ready to accept the local food.
- Cost of bed tea, packaged drinking water, evening tea etc will be borne by passengers only.
- Hotel Check in time is 14:00 hrs.
- General Breakfast timings in hotels are 07:00 - 10:30 A.M.
- Package cost is calculated on lowest class Air Fare. Any increase in air fare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client.
- Any Itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline.
- In case there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further.
- There will be no refund for un-utilized services.
- The package Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- IRCTC is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, porter age, theft, accidents etc.
- Health advisory: a. Senior citizen passenger must get their medical checkup before booking the tour and fitness certificate is required while booking.b. Passengers above the age of 75 are required to accompany by an escort/family member of younger age.
- Please avoid being Over drunk by intake of hard drinks during the flights to avoid any inconvenience during Visa on Arrival, Immigration and Custom Process.
- Being a group tour package, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the Tour Guide, failing which you will have to come to the next place on your own expenses.
- Please keep patient and calm while journey and avoid any unlawful arguments. Speak politely to other tourists, staffs & officers on duty.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing if any odd situation arises & the same has to be adhered to. In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- Always carry your passport while travelling.
- The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises.
- Hotels may change as per availability.
- Package is non refundable after confirmation.
- In case of cash payment of INR 25000/- or above, the Pan Card copy of the client is required.
- Passengers are requested to not make any unethical or indecent behavior/act, which can harm the image of our country oversees.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation tour voucher will be generated.
- Guest have to pay all bank charges.
- The prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the transaction would be applicable.
- The IRCTC reserves the right to decline your booking / s for any Tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
- Extra Bed : * Three person of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra bed. * Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only.
- The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- Changes and Cancellation by IRCTC prior to your departure: The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the program if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:-
1. Accepting the changed arrangements or,
2. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre / post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, extensions etc. that have been booked by you and / or your Travel Agent.
Vaccinated Travelers – Vaccinated travelers will need to have a copy of their vaccination certificate on hand before boarding a flight and on arrival. Children under 18 who are traveling with vaccinated parents do not need to complete any RT-PCR or Pro-ATK test before departing.
Unvaccinated Travelers – Before coming to Thailand, unvaccinated travelers need to complete an RT-PCR or Professional Antigen (Pro-ATK) test through a clinic or medical professional. The test result must be issued within 72 hours before departing for Thailand.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TRAVEL TO THAILAND.
Please have the following documents ready.
- Thailand Travel Insurance
- Flight Itinerary
- Hotel booking confirmation
- Vaccination record (if vaccinated)
- COVID-19 test result (if unvaccinated).
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and IRCTC does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, IRCTC reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third-Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of air services, floods, and earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
IRCTC will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1.the act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2.the act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3.any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
We do not accept liability for
1.Any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you
2.Any business losses.
3.Excursions or other tours or any other travel services taken and paid for by you which have not been provided by us whilst you are on our tour. In such instances, your contract will be with the operator / supplier of the excursion or tour or travel services and not with us.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travelers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travelers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
TRAVEL DOCUMENT AND CLEARANCE*
- It shall be solely the your responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports, visas, confirmed air-tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date of the tour.
- As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, IRCTC shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by Client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Operator shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund to the Client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
Generic preventive measures:
The generic measures include simple public health measures that are to be followed to reduce the risk of COVID-19. These measures need to be observed by all the tourists during tour package services at all times.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible like train/transport/stay etc.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a Tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-Monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to Tour Guide and IRCTC helpline.
- Wearing of face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice of frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception/ boarding point.
- Following of social distancing during boarding/de-boarding of train/ any other transport, Monuments & pilgrim places visit, lunches/dinners etc.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- Abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States/Local administration which are being visited.
- Avoid using other tourist’s phone, Water bottle, Umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Avoid loitering and crowding in corridors, gates, lobbies, buses, hotels etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
- Do not touch statues/idols/holy books etc, inside the religious place.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.