Kakatiya Heritage One Day Tour
Warangal Fort, in Warangal region, Telangana in India. It seems to have existed since in any event the twelfth century when it was the capital of the Kakatiya administration. The stronghold has four decorative doors, known as Kakatiya Kala Thoranam, that initially shaped the passageways to a now demolished extraordinary Shiva Temple. The Kakatiyan curve has been embraced and formally fused into the Emblem of Telangana after the state bifurcation. The Fort is incorporated into the "conditional rundown" of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Monument was presented by the Permanent Delegation of India to UNESCO on 10/09/2010.
Now Bestbus.in is an online Booking Official Partner For Telangana Tourism, So You Can Book All tour Packages Organized By Telangana Tourism.
Kakatiya Heritage One Day Tour Fare Details:
One Day Tour:
- Child - 5 to 12 Years Except
- TARIFF PERSON(INC. TAXES)
- (ON DEMAND) NO ACCOMMODATION & NO FOOD (ENTRY FEES FOOD EXTRA)
- Less Than 24 Hrs. No Refund/No Postponement/No Cancellation
- Between 24 Hrs and 48 Hrs.50% On Other Facilities deducted
- More Than 48Hrs.Rs.100% On Tours & 10% On Other Facilities deducted
- Full Postponement/preponement Only Once. Further No Postponement/ No Preponement/No Cancellation