Hyderabad City One Day Tour
Teeming with history and heritage, Hyderabad draws visitors from all over the world with its old Indo-Islamic buildings, forts, and museums. The Musi River splits the city into the chaotic historic part, complete with narrow alleyways and quaint teahouses, and the modern area, where shopping centers and high-end restaurants line the streets. Sightseeing in Hyderabad isn't complete without a visit to one of its vibrant bazaars, some of which have been standing for centuries, while the city surroundings boast a variety of national parks, zoos, and wildlife reserves. Hyderabad is in Hyderabad District. With our Custom trip Planner, India vacations can be built around trips to Hyderabad and other destinations in India.
Itinerary For One Day Hyderabad City Tour:
1. Birla Temple
2. Golconda Fort
3. Salarjung Museum
4. H.E.H Nizam Museum
6. Sudha Cars Museum
7. N.T.R Gardens
8. Lumbini Park
9. Hussain Sagar
10. Golconda 3D World
- Passengers will be dropped at their respective pickup points only.
- Hyderabad City Tour and Pick-Up start from morning 7:00 AM onwards in 3 different routes.
- For any queries/clarifications, please contact our Hyderabad City Tour direct helpline at 8121115444.
Note 2: We also provide Telangana Tourism's 1 Day Hyderabad City Tour by A/C & Non-A/C Buses, Hyderabad Weekend Packages, Hyderabad Night-Life Packages and more .
The Tickets booking available online only.
For more details please visit our website bestbus.in
- Contact : 8121115444
- Mail 1: email@example.com
- Mail 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Now Book Now