TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
a) The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
b) The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the program if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
- Accepting the changed arrangements or
- Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre / post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, extensions etc. that have been booked by you and / or your Travel Agent.
- In case if the journey of any passenger is cancelled / Not Performed due to rejection of VISA / Immigration Issues etc., the refund will only be given of the amount which remains un utilized / balance with IRCTC Ltd. after the payment of services booked on account of passenger. The decision of refund and the calculation towards the same will be done on case to case basis.
- In case of a 'force majeure' situation due to which a departure has to be cancelled, we regret there would be no refund of the money paid to us or reimbursement of any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of our cancellation / change.
- Kindly ensure that your passport is valid for minimum 6 months beyond the stay, ECNR/POE formalities completed, etc. No handwritten Passport is valid for International Travel.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability at the time of booking, else similar category hotel will be provided.
- Please reach the airport 3 hours before the departure of the flight. IRCTC will not responsible for missing of flights by the guest.
- In flight food and beverages are on chargeable basis.
- Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport.
- Web check in is not possible in our group packages.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis by A/C vehicle.
- Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours shall be provided as per schedule.
- However, this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration until all the guests arriving at that time exit the airport.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- In Airline, no seat is provided to Infant.
- IRCTC request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.
- Package cost is calculated on lowest class Air Fare. Any increase in air fare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client.
- Any Itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline.
- In case there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further.
- There will be no refund for un-utilized services.
- The package Price is subject to change without prior notice.
GENERAL GUIDELINES TO THE PASSENGERS:
a. Senior citizen passenger must get their medical check-up before booking the tour b. Passengers above the age of 75 are required to accompany by an escort/family member of younger age.
- Indian food is not guaranteed and local food may be served at destination. Tourist must be ready to accept the local food.
- Cost of bed tea, packaged drinking water, evening tea etc. will be borne by passengers only.
- Hotel Check in time is 2 PM.
- General Breakfast timings in hotels are 06.30 - 10.30 A.M.
- Please avoid being Over drunk by intake of hard drinks during the flights to avoid any inconvenience during Visa on Arrival, Immigration and Custom Process.
- Being a group tour package, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre at the time of check-in. It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat or specific room.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the Tour Coordinator available locally, failing which you will have to come to the next place on your own expenses.
- Please keep patient and calm while journey and avoid any unlawful arguments. Speak politely to other tourists, staffs & officers on duty.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing if any odd situation arises & the same has to be adhered to. In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- Always carry your passport while traveling.
- The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- Hotels may change as per availability.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the taxes or airfare will be borne by the customer.
- The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel.
- Package is non-refundable after confirmation.
- In case of cash payment of INR 25000/- or above, the Pan Card copy of the client is required.
- Two passport size colour photographs and copy of passport will be required at the time of booking.
- Package cost is calculated on lowest class Air Fare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at time of booking. Any increase in air fare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- IRCTC is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, ropeway charges, porter age, theft, accidents etc.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- Passengers are requested to not make any unethical or indecent behavior/act, which can harm the image of our country oversees.
100% payment at the time of booking will be required.
- On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation tour voucher will be generated.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- The prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the transaction would be applicable.
- The IRCTC reserves the right to decline your booking / s for any Tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and IRCTC does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, IRCTC reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost and the same will be collected from the tourists.
FORCE MAJEURE :
In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of rail services, floods, earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU:
IRCTC will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. the act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR :
1. Any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you;
2. Any business losses;
3. Excursions or other tours or any other travel services taken and paid for by you which have not been provided by us whilst you are on our tour. In such instances, your contract will be with the operator / supplier of the excursion or tour or travel services and not with us.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL:
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travelers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travellers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND CLEARANCES :
It shall be solely the your responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports, visas, confirmed air-tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date of the tour.
As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, IRCTC shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by Client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Operator shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund to the Client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
- Three persons of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra bed.
- Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only.