Terms and Conditions:
Online Transactions in bestbus are 100% Safe & Secure and your transaction details were encrypted.
- RT-PCR report and Double dose Vaccine certificates are necessary for Darshan.
- Bestbus/Our Tour Operator is not liable for missing of one or more services as per the itinerary due to late running of trains.
- Tourists should strictly adhere to the timings failing which Bestbus/Our Tour Operator will not be liable for missing of any service and return train. If the tourists miss the vehicle arranged by Bestbus/Our Tour Operator at any place, they should reach the next place of the itinerary on their own.
- Tourists should take care of their personal belongings and luggage. Bestbus/Our Tour Operator is not liable for losses or thefts.
- In case of cancellation of tourist point in situations beyond the control of Bestbus/Our Tour Operator including peak rush during festivals refund will be made only for the services missed.
- No refund will be made in case of skipping of any service voluntarily by the tourist or due to the negligence of tourists.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and Bestbus/Our Tour Operator does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, Bestbus/Our Tour Operator reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of rail services, floods, and earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
Bestbus/Our Tour Operator will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. the act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
We do not accept liability for:
1. Any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract withyou;
2. Any business losses;
3. Excursions or other tours or any other travel services taken and paid for by you which have not been provided by us whilst you are on our tour. In such instances, your contract will be with the operator / supplier of the excursion or tour or travel services and not with us.
Bestbus will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.