- Varanasi, traditionally known as Banaras (Benares) in India, is a popular holy city of the nation located in the central region of the Ganges Valley in North India.
- This city is not just the oldest in India but happens to be the oldest colonized cities universally.
- Banaras has religious as well as literal significance.
- This city is known for world renowned universities like Banaras Hindu University (founded by Madan Mohan Malvia), Sampurnanand Sanskrit University and the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth.
- Therefore the city is generally referred to as the city of temples or the city of learning.
RTPCR Negative report (72 Hours) is mandatory
Package Details :
Package Name : Varanasi Darshan
Destination Covered : Varanasi
Traveling Mode : Road
Hotel : City Inn
Class : Comfort
Duration : 01 Day
Frequency : Daily
Cost per Person for the proposed tour(Comfort Class)
Single Occupancy : Rs. 5650/-
Double Occupancy : Rs. 3100/-
Triple Occupancy : Rs. 2500/-
Child With Bed (5-11 Yrs) : Rs. 1600/-
Child Without Bed (5-11 Yrs) : Rs. 1100/-