- Tirupati is one of the most popular temple towns situated in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh.
- Tirupati is also known as Tirumala that is far-famed for the Sri Venkateshwara Temple, purely consecrated to Lord Vishnu.
- The almighty Lord Vishnu is called as Balaji by the North Indians whereas as the South Indians call as Govinda.
- The mandir is situated on the hill top of Tirumala, while the town is spreads on the foothills.
- Moreover, the Tirumala hill will have to be crossed with 7 peaks known as Sapthagiri.
- This seven hills mark as a sign of exemplifying the 7 hoods of Adisesha – the serpent lying majestically nether the Lord Vishnu lives in Vaikuntha.
Package Cost per Person Ex Pune:
Comfort Class :
Adult on Single Occupancy : INR 16700/-
Adult on Double Occupancy : INR 14900/-
Adult on Triple Occupancy : INR 14800/-
Child With Bed (5-11 yrs) : INR 14000/-
Child without bed (5-11 yrs) : INR 13700/-
Child without bed (2-4 yrs) : INR 12700/-
26-Feb-2022, 19-Mar-2022, 26-Mar-2022,