Dress Code for Tirumala Temple
For men the dress code is dhoti or pyjamas with upper cloth.
For women the preferred dress code is saree or half-saree with blouse or churidar with pyjama and upper cloth.
- Being a charter coach tour, the running of the package is subject to the approval of Railways and the train running as per schedule.
- All temple visits are subject to time availability and scheduled running of Train, unavoidable restrictions, Local strikes/ nationwide strikes etc.
- If the tourists miss the vehicle arranged by IRCTC at any place, they should reach the next place of the itinerary on their own to continue the package.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to unavoidable situations which may arise and the same has to be adhered to.
- Guests are requested to take care of their baggage/valuables. IRCTC will not be responsible for any loss of baggage or valuables during the course of the tour.
- All guest needs to carry govt issued photo Identity cards. Photo ID card is needed for darshan and in train.
- Tariffs subject to change.
- IRCTC will not be responsible for any disruption of tours due to social and natural calamities.
- Being a group tour, all group members should strictly adhere to the timings and other instructions provided by the Tour Co-ordinator from time to time.
- Though this tour is time sensitive, performing Tonsuring at Tirumala or any Special Ritual, which consumes hours to perform, will be allowed/disallowed on complete discretion of Tour Escort/Local Guide accompanying the tourists duly understanding the time to keep for completing sightseeing.
Cancellation Policy: For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*
|Prior to 21 days excluding the departure date
||30 % of the package cost
|21 to 15 days excluding the departure date
||55 % of the package cost
|14 to 08 days excluding the departure date
||80 % of the package cost
|7 - 0 days/ No Show
||100 % of the package cost
Terms and Conditions:
a) The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
b) Changes and Cancellation by IRCTC prior to your departure
The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
1. Accepting the changed arrangements or
2. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre/post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, and extensions etc. that have been booked by you and/or your Travel Agent. In case of a 'force majeure' situation due to which a departure has to be cancelled, we regret there would be no refund of the money paid to us or reimbursement of any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of our cancellation/change.
Important Notes :
Hotel Check in time varies between 02.00 pm - 04.00 pm.
Check out time 10.00 am - 12.00 Noon.
Special requests like early Check In, late Check Out, Smoking room, Non-smoking room etc will be subject to availability and hotel policy.
Rooms confirmed are normally Standard Category unless specified. Hotel ratings differ from county to country and facilities may not be the same in all countries.
Package is non-refundable after confirmation.
Hotels may change as per availability.
The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
100% payment at the time of booking will be required.
On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a payment confirmation voucher will be generated.
You will have to pay all bank charges.
IRCTC reserves the right to decline your booking/s for any Tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
General Important Notes :
Package cost is calculated on lowest class Air Fare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at time of booking. Any increase in air fare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client.
In case there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further. There will be no reduction for un-utilized services.
The package Price is subject to change without prior notice.
Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel.
Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
IRCTC is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, ropeway charges, porter age, theft, accidents etc.
Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and IRCTC does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, IRCTC reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which we/the supplier of the service(s) in question/ the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of air services, floods, earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU:
IRCTC will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. the act(s) and/ or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
We do not accept liability for:
1. Any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you;
2. Any business losses.
3. Excursions or other tours or any other travel services taken and paid for by you which have not been provided by us whilst you are on our tour. In such instances, your contract will be with the operator / supplier of the excursion or tour or travel services and not with us.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL:
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travellers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travellers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
General Guideline to the Passengers :-
a. Senior citizen passenger must get their medical check-up before booking the tour and fitness certificate is required while booking.
b. Passengers above the age of 70 are required to accompany by an escort/family member of younger age.
Being a group tour package, personalized service is not practicable; hence please converge with the group.
Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don't rush at the accommodation centre at the time of check-in. It is the duty of the co-Passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat or specific room.
You should adhere to the time announced by the Tour Manger, failing which you will have to come to the next place on your own expenses.
Please keep patient and calm while journey and avoid any unlawful arguments. Speak politely to the tourists, staffs & officers on duty.
There may be changes in the sightseeing if any odd situation arises & the same has to be adhered to. In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
In case of any change in Airlines schedule, IRCTC will not be liable for any alternations/cancellation.
The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arise.
In case of cash payment of INR 20000/- or above, the PAN card copy of the client is required.
Passenger should get full briefing about the tour form IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
TIPs are not included in the package; tourists may or mayn't pay the TIPs for the availed services.
Kindly make sure when you leave the hotel there are no stains on the bed sheet/pillow covers/towels, in case there are stains it may cause the tourists to pay the cost of the bed sheet/Pillow cover/towels to the hotel authority.
The hotel room should be used for the stay of the allotted tourist only.