For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for International Packages are as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*
|Prior to 21 days excluding the departure date
||30 % of the package cost
|21 to 15 days excluding the departure date
||55 % of the package cost
|14 to 08 days excluding the departure date
||80 % of the package cost
|Less than 08 days/No Show
||100 % of the package cost
General Guidelines to the Passengers:Terms and Conditions:
- All prices mentioned are 'Per Person'.
- The package Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The mentioned package price is as on date of booking. However, in case of increase in input costs such as GST, hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention or any other expenses beyond the control of IRCTC, the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey.
- In case any of the sightseeing spot mentioned in the itinerary remains closed due to local reason, IRCTC will arrange for alternative sightseeing spot. All guests are requested to cooperate in this regard.
- Alternate Arrangements will be made disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Covering all sightseeing places are subject to time availability, weather & road conditions. All sightseeing places are subject to opening of tourist destinations and time availability.
- The decision of IRCTC/SCZ will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness while on tour and the cost will borne by the tourist.
- Package operation is subject to government guidelines at the destinations.
- Opening of Wild Life Sanctuaries/ National Parks are subject to the discretion of the Forest Dept.
- Allotted time slots by any facility/tourist attraction/activity should be followed by all tourists for the convenience of service providers and other tourists.
- IRCTC will not be responsible if the tourists do not abide by the safety guidelines and get penalized by concern authorities for violating the same.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (05 to 11 yrs). Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- Passenger should call any queries about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- IRCTC is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, porter age, theft, accidents etc.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability at the time of booking, else similar category hotel will be provided.
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms unless stated otherwise.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability only and will incur extra charges if adjoining room is of higher category.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is fixed as per Hotel Guidelines. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- Three person of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra Mattress.
- Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only.
- Payments pertaining to early check- in, late check-out, items consumed in Room Minibar and any extra services of hotel other than mentioned in the package are to be settled at hotel directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
Transfers and Sightseeing:
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on sharing basis.
- Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours shall be provided as per schedule fixed by the IRCTC. However this may require you to wait at the airport/destination for short duration until arrival of all the guests.
- Vehicle is not on personal disposal basis. Vehicle will be provided as per the schedule of the itinerary.
- Tour Vehicle will be allotted based on number of adults booked for the tour.
- Category of the vehicle will be decided as per the group size.
‘Force majeure' means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of rail services, floods, earthquakes, whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
Our Liability To You:
IRCTC will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
- The act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party
- The act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or Any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
Payments and Confirmation:
- On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation tour voucher will be generated.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
Cancellation & Refund:
- Cancellation charges are as per company policy.
- There will be no refund for un-utilized services.
- The IRCTC reserves the right to decline your booking for any Tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
- The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- Guest has to strictly follow the tour program. Guests are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and would be treated as a no-show if fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services.
- In case of partial cancellation please note that occupancy conversion charges will be applicable.
- In case of cancellation of Counter bookings, copy of pan card of the guest in whose name refund is claimed shall be required.
- Changes and Cancellation by IRCTC prior to your departure: The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
- Accepting the changed arrangements or
- Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us.
However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre / post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, extensions etc. that have been booked by you and / or your Travel Agent.
While Boat Cruising/ Stay at Houseboat, either arranged in the package by IRCTC/self(own) anywhere as specified in the itinerary, please do not venture out into the Lake/River/Canal without informing the crew available on the Boat/Houseboat. Please abstain from doing anything that rocks the boat. Please do not lean over the side which might distort the boat. Step-in & Step-out, only after the Boat/Houseboat is stopped, anchored & tugged properly. Take care of the children as the lake/river/canal is deeper than your imagination. Please do not swim in the lake/river/canal.
IRCTC indemnifies itself from any responsibilities of any unfortunate event of death/ hospitalization of the tourists while Stay at Houseboat/Boat Cruising.
CORONA VIRUS Dos and Don’ts:
- Download Arogya Setu app: All passengers shall be advised to download Arogya Setu app on their mobile devices.
- Maintain Social Distance: Follow social distancing norms very strictly and try not to touch things unnecessarily. While following this basic rule, you can lessen the chance of getting infected and have safe travel.
- Go Cashless & Touch less: Coronavirus spreads with touch and it can be present on the cash, coins, and travel documents. Make sure you make payments digitally.
- Take all the Safety Precautions: To travel safe and reach home healthy, you need to take all the preventive measures to fight coronavirus. Wear a mask, face shield, gloves, and keep sanitiser handy to maintain proper hygiene.
- Containment Zone/ Avoid Travel: If your locality comes under a containment zone, where there are a high number of positive cases then, you should avoid traveling. There are so many apps developed by the regulatory bodies where you can easily check the situation of your zone. In India, Arogya Setu is one app that contains all such information.
- Cooperate with Staff: For the very first time, we all are going through so many restrictions and limitations. But, we need to understand, it is for our good. Hence, as a responsible traveller, be gentle with the staff and help them in the process.
- Hand Wash: Regular hand wash for 30 seconds will help you avoid germs or any kind of infection. Use soap or hand sanitizer for better results and do this every time you travel or touch anything.
- Cover Your Mouth & Nose: Covering your mouth and nose while sneezing or when anyone next to coughs or sneezes can do you a lot better. Coronavirus usually spreads through cough and covering your nose and mouth will save you from this epidemic.
- Consult A Doctor If Sick: If you are suffering from a common cold, cough, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath and fatigue make it a point to consult a doctor at the earliest. Any of these symptoms could be a sign that you are suffering from the virus.
- Avoid Crowd: Avoid being in crowded places. An infected person can spread the virus instantly and crowded places are a good way to accomplish this. Make sure you wear full sleeves shirts with anti-pollution masks when you travel. Staying indoors is a rather safe option.
- Avoid Close Contact With Anyone: Do not get close to anyone, especially touching or laughing closely. Also, use anti-pollution masks when out with friends or family. Avoid touching anyone and do not use the same utensils used by another. These simple non-touchy ways can do good until the outbreak comes to an end.
- Do Not Spit: Spitting can increase the spread of the virus. Avoid spiting at in public and home. Also, avoid getting close to a sick person suffering from cold and cough.
- Don’t Panic, Take It Easy: Most often a state of fear can lead to taking wrong decisions and use of self-medication. All you need to keep in mind is hygiene i.e. regular hand wash, use of anti-pollution masks and consult a doctor if you are sick.
- Don’t Touch Your Face: Do not touch your face, nose and mouth often. This avoids the risks of developing the virus. Wash your hands with soap or hand sanitizer and this will do you good.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a Tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States/Local administration which are being visited.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Avoid travel if symptomatic.
- Stay away from elderly and people with morbidity. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to take extra precautions as per Govt. guidelines.
- Heart & blood pressure patients, pregnant women, persons suffering from medical problems, senior citizens etc need to be cautious while traveling and should be accompanied by someone.
- Avoid using other tourists' phone, Water bottle, Umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Following of social distancing during boarding/de-boarding of train/ any other transport, Monuments & pilgrim places visit, lunches/dinners etc.
- Avoid visiting public places / congregations other than the planned purpose of visit and avoid public transport.
- Encourage online purchase of entry tickets to National Parks/Wildlife sanctuaries, monuments etc.
- Do not touch statues/idols/holy books etc, inside the religious places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad/distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc. inside the religious place.