- Varanasi is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the 11th century B.C.
- Regarded as the spiritual capital of India, the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites.
- It is one of the oldest living cities in the world. Varanasi`s Prominence in Hindu mythology is virtually unrevealed.
- Hindus believe that one who is graced to die on the land of Varanasi would attain salvation and freedom from the cycle of birth and re-birth.
- Abode of Lord Shiva and Parvati, the origins of Varanasi are yet unknown.
- Ganges in Varanasi is believed to have the power to wash away the sins of mortals.
- Ayodhya is a city situated on the banks of holy river Saryu. In the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, It is the headquarter of Ayodhya District and Ayodhya division.
- Ayodhya, also known as Saket, is an ancient city of India, is the birthplace of Bhagwan Shri Ram and setting of the great epic Ramayana.
- Ayodhya used to be the capital of the ancient Kosala Kingdom. It has an average elevation of 93 meters (305 feet).
- Owing to the belief as the birthplace of Bhagwan Shri Ram, Ayodhya (Awadhpuri) has been regarded as first one of the seven most important pilgrimage sites (Mokshdayini Sapt Puris) for Hindus.
Package Cost per Person: (Rate Per Person in Rs.) :
Single occupancy : Rs. 32,180/-
Double occupancy : Rs. 25,630/-
Triple occupancy : Rs. 24,290/-
Child with bed (5-11 yrs) : Rs. 21,360/-
Child without bed (5-11 yrs) : Rs. 20,340/-
Child without bed (2-4 yrs) : Rs. 16,170/-