Terms and Conditions:
Online Transactions in bestbus are 100% Safe & Secure and your transaction details were encrypted.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- COVID Vaccination (Full dose) is mandatory for Guests of age group 18 or above.
- Bestbus/Our Tour Operator has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Operation of Deluxe Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, Bestbus/Our Tour Operator will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
DO'S & DON'T :
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
1. Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
2. Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
3. Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
4. Luggage should be disinfected at reception /boarding point.
5. Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with with their hands.
6. All tourists have a abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
7. Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
8. Social distancing to be followed during boarding / deboarding of train /any other transport, monuments & pilgrim places visit , group lunches / dinners etc.
9. Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels etc.
10. All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
11. Touching of statues /idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
12. No physical offerings like Prasad /distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
13. Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
During Train Journey
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- Bestbus/Our Tour Operator reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- Bestbus/Our Tour Operator shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter's ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
- Bestbus will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.