- The City of Mathura, in Uttar Pradesh, the nucleus of Brajbhoomi, is located at a distance of 145 km south-east of Delhi and 58 km north-west of Agra.
- Vrindavan, just 15 km from Mathura, is another major place of pilgrimage. It is noted for its numerous temples - both old and modern.
- Major attractions include Lord krishna Janma Bhumi, Banke Bihari Temple, Iskon Temple & Prem Mandir.
Package Price (Per Vehicle) : - (In INR):
- Indigo/Desire/Etios: (1-3 Pax): 4600 /-
- Innova: (4-6 Pax): 5400/-
- Tempo Traveler: (7-12 Pax): 8900/-