Shirdi Ajantha Ellora Tour
Package Id: P-72
100% Trusted & 100% Service Guaranteed
Shirdi Ajantha Ellora Tour Package: (2Days / 3Night from Hyderabad)
Price: 3000 (Per Head )
Operated Days: Every Wednesday & Friday (From Hyderabad)
Departure Time From Hyderabad : 4.00 PM from Hyderabad (Depends on Boarding Points)
Arrival Time to Shirdi: 8.30 AM at Shirdi (Approximate).
Dropping Back to Hyderabad: 8.00 AM (On Saturday & Monday)
- CRO Basheerbagh (4.00 PM)
- IRO TANKBUND (4.15 PM)
- Paradise Circle (4.45PM)
- Begumpet (5.00 PM)
- KPHB, (5.45 PM)
- Chandanagar(6.00 PM)
- Pick-up From Hyderabad to Shirdi in Mercedes Benz/Volvo A/C Bus.
- 1 Night Non-AC Accommodation will be provided.
- Visiting to Shirdi, Ajantha, Ellora, Grushneshwar, Aurangabad
- Dropping Back to Hyderabad in Mercedes Benz/Volvo A/C Bus.
Package Exclusions :
- Food & Beverages not included.
- Laundry Not Included.
- Entry Tickets (If any) not included.
- Sai Darshan: Shirdi Sai Baba was a great spiritual Person and admired by both Hindus & Muslim devotees. Some Visiting Places in Shirdi are Samadhi Mandir, Gurusthan, Lendi Baug, Dwarakamai, Chawadi, Dakshina Mukhi Hanuman Mandir, Pancha Mukhi Vishnu Ganesh Mandir.
- Aurangabad: It is Approximately 100 km From Shirdi and Surrounded by many Historical Monuments.
- Ajanta: The Ajanta Caves are approximately 200 km Distance from Shirdi in Aurangabad District. These Caves are UNESCO World Heritage Sites and Replicate the Tradition and Culture of Buddhist.
- Ellora: Ellora Caves are 100 km away from Shirdi. These are one of the largest rock-cut monastery temple cave complexes in the world Located in Aurangabad District of Maharastra.
- Grishneshwar: Grishneswar Temple is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines mentioned in the Shiva Purana and is 100km from Shirdi in Aurangabad District.
- The Booking should be done through only Online.
- The Complete Tour is Operated by Telangana Tourism.