About Shirdi Ajantha Ellora Tour
Package Id: P-72
100% Trusted & 100% Service Guaranteed
Shirdi Ajantha Ellora Tour Package: (2Days / 3Night from Hyderabad)
Price: 3000 (Per Head Depends on Demand)
Operated Days: Every Wednesday & Friday (via S.R Nagar, Kanchanbagh)
Departure Time: 4.00 PM from Hyderabad (Approximate)
Arrival Time: 8.30 AM at Shirdi (Approximate)
- CRO Basheerbagh (4.00 PM)
- IRO TANKBUND (4.15 PM)
- Sardar Patel Rd, Paradise Circle, Near Hotel Yatri Nivas (4.45PM)
- Begumpet ,GMC Balayogi Paryatak Bhavan (5.00 PM)
- KPHB, Beside VRK Silks (5.45 PM)
- Chandanagar,Gandhi Statue (6.00 PM)
- Tour Covered by Volvo OR Benz A/C Bus (subject to availability)
- Non sleeper A/C Bus (subject to availability)
- Non A/C Accommodation for 1 Night at Shirdi.
- All road taxes, toll taxes, parking fee,Driver reward Included in the package.
Laundry, Food, Tips.
- Sai Darshan: Shirdi Sai Baba was a great spiritual Person and admired by both Hindus & Muslim devotees. Some Visiting Places in Shirdi are Samadhi Mandir, Gurusthan, Lendi Baug, Dwarakamai, Chawadi, Dakshina Mukhi Hanuman Mandir, Pancha Mukhi Vishnu Ganesh Mandir.
- Aurangabad: It is Approximately 100 km From Shirdi and Surrounded by many Historical Monuments.
- Ajanta: The Ajanta Caves are approximately 200 km Distance from Shirdi in Aurangabad District. These Caves are UNESCO World Heritage Sites and Replicate the Tradition and Culture of Buddhist.
- Ellora: Ellora Caves are 100 km away from Shirdi. These are one of the largest rock-cut monastery temple cave complexes in the world Located in Aurangabad District of Maharastra.
- Grishneshwar: Grishneswar Temple is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines mentioned in the Shiva Purana and is 100km from Shirdi in Aurangabad District.
- The Booking should be done through only Online. As per customer demand we also provides Shirdi Darshan by Car at Best price.
- The Complete Tour is Operated by Telangana Tourism.