Visakhapatnam to Tirupati-Tirumala-Kanipakam-Sri Kalahasti Tour Package by Train
About the Tour Package ID: TP0222
Bestbus provides Tirupati-Tirumala-Kanipakam-Sri Kalahasti Tour Package from Visakhapatnam by Train on every Friday start from Visakhapatnam and return on Monday.
Note 1: Please do not call for only TTD Darshan Tickets.
Note 2: Please provide all passenger's Full Name as per original id proof to avoid issues in TTD Special Darshan.
Note 3: Please note, rescheduling/changing journey date is NOT POSSIBLE for this package. So kindly double-check the journey date while booking this package. In case of wrong date booking, need to cancel the booking and book again for new journey date.
Note 4: Booking should be done at least 7-days before journey date as per TTD rules. So, please do not contact us for less than 7 days date bookings.
Note 5: Less than 7-day excluding journey date, Cancellation/Postpone/Prepone is not possible.
Note 6: Tourists will be provided sometime for tonsuring. However in case of heavy rush it is advised to follow the instructions of the local tour guide.
Note 7: Any changes regarding name/age/gender, etc. is permitted only once & should be done 10 days prior to journey.
Note: Irrespective of the TTD Darshan Tickets Availability, this package includes 100% TTD Seegra Darshan Ticket.
Different Prices List:
- Comfort (3-Tier AC):
- If Single Person: Rs.23155
- If 2 Persons: Rs.14245 / per head
- If 3 Persons: Rs.12000 / per head
- Child (5-11 years): With Extra Bed in Hotel: Rs.6425
- Child (5-11 years): Without Extra Bed in Hotel: Rs.5830
- Non-AC Sleeper Calls:
- If Single Person: Rs.21065
- If 2 Persons: Rs.12150 / per head
- If 3 Persons: Rs.9910 / per head
- Child (5-11 years): With Extra Bed in Hotel: Rs.4330
- Child (5-11 years): Without Extra Bed in Hotel: Rs.3735
Daily Possible Quota:
- A/C 3-Tier Coach: Maximum 06 Members per day
- Non-AC Sleeper Class: Maximum 06 Members per day
Mandatory rule by TTD: As part of COVID-19 precautions, pilgrims are requested to produce either the vaccination certificate (2 doses) (or) COVID-19 negative certificate (RTPCR) obtained within 72 hrs prior to the date of darshan at the time of availing darshan.
We got you! We have designed more for you
Know Cancellation Policy here
Operator Cancellation Policy:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Cancellation Charges|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days (excluding departure date)||100 % of the package cost|
Important Note: Above cancellation policy subject to change without prior notice by tour operator.
Take a glimpse of how we planned your tour
Itinerary of IR-Tours :
Day 01: (Friday)
- Departure from Vishakhapatnam Railway Station by Train No. 17488 / Tirumala Express at 14:00 hrs.
- Full day & night journey.
Day 02: (Saturday)
- Arrival at Tirupati Railway Station early in the morning at 04:05 hrs.
- Pick up from Tirupati Railway Station and transfer to hotel and check in.
- After freshen up and breakfast, proceed to visit Kanipakam and Sripuram.
- Lunch at own cost.
- Back to hotel. Dinner & night-stay at Tirupati.
- [Breakfast + Dinner]
Day 03: (Sunday)
- After early breakfast at 07.00 hrs proceed towards Tiruchanur Temple followed by Shri Kalahasthi Temple.
- Early Lunch at own cost. at 12.00 hrs After lunch proceed to Tirumala, Special Entry Darshan of Lord Venkateswara (depends upon the rush on that particular day).
- After Darshan back top hotel, rest for an hour, if time permits.
- Check out and after Dinner or with packed dinner drop at Tirupati Railway Station by 20.00 Hrs with Packed dinner in the evening for boarding train no.17487.
- Departure of the train is at 20.30 hrs.
- [Breakfast + Dinner]
Day 04: (Monday)
- Arrival at Vishakhapatnam Railway Station by 11.30 hrs.
- [No Meals]
Know what best we have for you
Inclusions of IR-Tours :
- Train journey by 3A/SL class.
- A/c accommodation as per the itinerary.
- A/c road transportation as per the itinerary.
- Off-board meals - Food service: 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinner (In case delay in Darshan of Shri Balaji, instead of Dine in, 1 packed Dinner on Day 03 shall be provided).
- Special Entry Darshan at Tirumala, Darshan ticket of Kanipakkam & Tiruchanur only.
- Service of Guide
- Travel insurance.
- Toll, parking and all applicable GST.
- Any services not mentioned in above inclusions and all expenses of personal nature
Hotel Accommodation Details:
- Tirupati: Hotel Best Western / Hotel Vihaas Renest / Hotel Kalyan Residency or Similar
Please Read Below Information
- Online Transactions in bestbus are 100% Safe & Secure and your transaction details were encrypted.
- Dress code for GENTS: - DHOTI, SHIRT, KURTHA, PAIZAMA
- Dress code for LADIES: - SAREES, CHUDIDHAR WITH DUPATTA
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirt, Jeans etc as the same are strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
- Each And Every tourist must carry original valid Photo ID Proof
- Child ticket age should vary between 5-12 years of age
- Hair Tonsure/Hair Cut is possible, but no special arrangements made for that, passengers has to take bath in Common washrooms available in Kalyanakatta Building and after that join with the group.
- Tourists will be provided sometime for tonsuring. However in case of heavy rush it is advised to follow the instructions of the local tour guide.
- A ticket confirmation email and SMS is sent along with the Driver/ Tour operator contact numbers.
- Passengers are requested to contact Tour operator or Driver for boarding point or vehicle-related queries.
- Passengers are requested to cooperate with the tour operator if the vehicle is delayed due to traffic or any other reasons.
- Passengers are requested to reach the boarding point 10mins before the departure time
- Passengers are requested to take care of their belongings throughout the trip
- Note: Bestbus.in is an Online Booking agency, we are not Tour Operators.
- Note: If passenger entered wrong details or spell mistakes or gender mistake while making bookings, is such case Bestbus is not responsible for any issue in TTD Darshan, because your TTD Darshan tickets will be confirmed based on the details you provided. Incase passenger noticed this kind of mistakes after booking immediately, they have to reply to the email confirmation received from tour operator by forwarding required documents(Id proof). Operator only has the access to change the details.
- Change of Pilgrim name / Details will not be allowed under any circumstances once ticket is generated
- Note: Please do not ask for any customization in this package, because this was Group package and please do not ask for only TTD Tickets
- Above itinerary is only a proposed / indicative outline, Our tour operator reserves the right to change as per the operational feasibility.
- Visit to all the sightseeing place is subject to time availability.
- Bestbus will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.
- All Tourists should carry/produce their personal (in original) ID cards with them during the tour.
- Request to the Local Travel Agencies/Local Travel Guides/Internet Centers/Any Other Online Booking Centers: Please do not mislead the Passengers about the TTD Darshan Packages, before booking please explain all Terms & Conditions about the package and provide booking for them.
If any of the Booking Agency/Individuals mislead the Passengers, Bestbus is not responsible in that case.
- Please do not call for only TTD Darshan Tickets, Foot Walking (Kalinadaka) and also do not ask for Dates not available.
- Mandatory rule by TTD: As part of COVID-19 precautions, pilgrims are requested to produce either the vaccination certificate (2 doses) (or) COVID-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hrs prior to the date of darshan at the time of availing darshan.
- Note: Pilgrims between 12-18 years should produce RT-PCR negative certificate.
As per the new guidelines received from TTD, from 15-06-2022 it is mandatory to close TTD bookings 7 days in advance based on the darshan date. No Cancellation / Reschedule of Tirupati Package Tickets is allowed within 7 days of scheduled departure time.