2 Nights-3 Days Vishakhapatnam to Tirupati-Tirumala-Kanipakam-Srikalahasti-Tiruchanur Package By Flight
About the Tour Package ID: TP0209
Bestbus.in provides Vishakhapatnam to Tirupati-Tirumala-Kanipakam-Srikalahasti-Tiruchanur Package By Flight.
Package Cost Per Person in INR.
Comfort Class :
Adult on Single Occupancy : Rs.17605
Adult on Double Occupancy : Rs.14235
Adult on Triple Occupancy : Rs.14040
Child With Bed (2-11 Years) : Rs.12420
Child Without Bed (2-11 Years) : Rs.11925
“Above mentioned rates are valid for the group of 10 nos. of passengers only”
Note: Infants (Below 2 years) will be charged approximately Rs. 1500/- (One way) which needs to be paid directly at the airports counters.
Mandatory rule by TTD: As part of COVID-19 precautions, pilgrims are requested to produce either the vaccination certificate (2 doses) (or) COVID-19 negative certificate (RTPCR) obtained within 72 hrs prior to the date of darshan at the time of availing darshan.
Note: Pilgrims between 12-18 years should produce RT-PCR negative certificate.
We got you! We have designed more for you
Take a glimpse of how we planned your tour
Itinerary of IR-Tours :
- Board the flight from Vishakhapatnam Airport at 06:25 hrs.
- Arrive at Tirupati Airport at 08:25 hrs.
- Pick up from Tirupati Airport and proceed to Hotel for check-in, fresh up at Hotel.
- Post lunch visit of Kanipakam & Srinivasa Mangapuram.
- Back to Hotel in the evening.
- Dinner and rest. Meal: (Dinner)
- Breakfast at Hotel. Post Breakfast & Proceed for Shri Balaji Darshan.
- Post Darshan. Lunch. Visit of Srikalahasti & Tiruchanur.
- Back to Hotel in the evening.
- Dinner and rest (Meals -Breakfast & Dinner).
After breakfast, Check out from Hotel by 05:00 hrs and drop at Tirupati airport to board the flight to Vishakhapatnam at 08:45 hrs. Arrival at Vishakhapatnam at 10:25 hrs.
Know what best we have for you
Inclusions of IR-Tours :
- Air tickets [Vishakhapatnam -Tirupati- Vishakhapatnam round trip]
- 2 Nights A/c Hotel accommodation at Tirupati .
- 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners. (FIXED MENU)
- All Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Coach on sharing basis.
- Darshan at Tirumala, Tiruchanur, Srikhalahsti, Kanipakam & SrinivasaMangapuram.
- In Hotel for an extra adult/Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- Guide Services.
- Travel Insurance
- All applicable taxes for the above services.
Hotel Accommodation :
Tirupati : Hotel Fortune Kences/Similar
Checkout the exclusions, it’s important!
Exclusions of IR-Tours :
- Escort services during tour.
- Any increase in airfare.
- No airport transfers at Hyderabad. Clients have to arrange Hyderabad airport transfers own. There will not be any Bestbus/Our Tour Operator representative at RGI airport.
- Breakfast on Day 01 and Dinner on Day: 02
- Laddu Prasadam for Child less than 12 years
- In-flight meals.
- Any increase in Airport taxes, fuel surcharge, etc.
- Meals are pre-set & choice of menu is not available.
- All kinds of tips to drivers, guides, representative, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wine, mineral water, food and drinks other than mentioned in the regular menu.
- Any services not specified in the inclusions.
- Food and beverage available in the room.
- All arrangements made by Bestbus/Our Tour Operator are in the capacity of an agent. Bestbus/Our Tour Operator will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents, and injuries, delayed or cancelled flight, etc.
Please Read Below Information
- Online Transactions in bestbus are 100% Safe & Secure and your transaction details were encrypted.
- Dress code for GENTS: - DHOTI, SHIRT, KURTHA, PAIZAMA
- Dress code for LADIES: - SAREES, CHUDIDHAR WITH DUPATTA
- Each And Every tourist must carry original valid Photo ID Proof
- Child ticket age should vary between 5-12 years of age
- Hair Tonsure/Hair Cut is possible, but no special arrangements made for that, passengers has to take bath in Common washrooms available in Kalyanakatta Building and after that join with the group.
- A ticket confirmation email and SMS is sent along with the Driver/ Tour operator contact numbers.
- Passengers are requested to contact Tour operator or Driver for boarding point or vehicle-related queries.
- Passengers are requested to cooperate with the tour operator if the vehicle is delayed due to traffic or any other reasons.
- Passengers are requested to reach the boarding point 10mins before the departure time
- Passengers are requested to take care of their belongings throughout the trip
- Note: Bestbus.in is an Online Booking agency, we are not Tour Operators.
- Note: If passenger entered wrong details or spell mistakes while making bookings, is such case Bestbus is not responsible for any issue in TTD Darshan, because your TTD Darsha tickets will be confirmed based on the details you provided.
- Change of Pilgrim name / Details will not be allowed under any circumstances once ticket is generated
- Note: Please do not ask for any customization in this package, because this was Group package and please do not ask for only TTD Tickets
- Above itinerary is only a proposed / indicative outline, Our tour operator reserves the right to change as per the operational feasibility.
- Visit to all the sightseeing place is subject to time availability.
- Bestbus will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.
- All Tourists should carry/produce their personal (in original) ID cards with them during the tour.
- Request to the Local Travel Agencies/Local Travel Guides/Internet Centers/Any Other Online Booking Centers: Please do not mislead the Passengers about the TTD Darshan Packages, before booking please explain all Terms & Conditions about the package and provide booking for them.
If any of the Booking Agency/Individuals mislead the Passengers, Bestbus is not responsible in that case.
- Please do not call for only TTD Darshan Tickets, Foot Walking (Kalinadaka) and also do not ask for Dates not available.
- Mandatory rule by TTD: As part of COVID-19 precautions, pilgrims are requested to produce either the vaccination certificate (2 doses) (or) COVID-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hrs prior to the date of darshan at the time of availing darshan.
- Note: Pilgrims between 12-18 years should produce RT-PCR negative certificate.
As per the new guidelines received from TTD, from 15-06-2022 it is mandatory to close TTD bookings 7 days in advance based on the darshan date. No Cancellation / Reschedule of Tirupati Package Tickets is allowed within 7 days of scheduled departure time.