|Package Name||Amazing Kerala|
|Destination Covered||Kochi - Munnar - Alleppey|
Cost per Person, applicable for 1-3 Adults booking(Comfort):
- Single:Rs 32745/-
- Double- Rs 17080/-
- Triple-Rs 13255/-
- Child With Bed(5-11 Yrs) -Rs 5605/-
- Child Without Bed- Rs 2810/-
Cost per Person, applicable for 4-6 Adults booking(Comfort):
- Double -15260/-
- Triple -13680/-
- Child With Bed(5-11 yrs) - 5605/-
- Child Without Bed(5-11 Yrs) - 2810/-
Click here to Kerala Covid Guidelines
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible like train/transport/stay etc.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a Tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-Monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to Tour manager and IRCTC helpline.
- Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of AarogyaSetuapp, Shall be advised to all (Supporting staff& Tourists).
- The domestic tourists who visit Kerala for short trips (less than 7 days) are exempted from quarantine.
- All domestic tourists should register in COVID Jagratha https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/
- If for any reason, the tourists plan to extend their stay for more than 7 days in Kerala, they may undergo test at own cost on 7" day from ICMR/State Government approved. Laboratories and follow all the COVID 19 health advisories. They must remain in paid quarantine till the test results.
- Avoid travel if symptomatic.
- Maintain social distancing of 2 meters from everybody throughout their stay in the State and carry sanitizers while traveling.
- Put on Face Masks throughout.
- Stay away from elderly and people with morbidity. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to take extra precautions as per MHA guidelines.
- Practice hand hygiene at least every half an hour and before and after touching frequently touched surfaces.
- Avoid visiting public places / congregations other than the planned purpose of visit and avoid public transport.
- All tourists should pre book their stay in hotel.
- Tourists to have a pre-arranged specific itinerary for the visit.
- Encourage online purchase of entry tickets to National Parks/Wildlife sanctuaries, monuments etc.
- Allotted time slots by any facility/tourist attraction/activity should be followed by all tourists for the convenience of service providers and other tourists.
- Tourists should avoid handling cash as much as possible. Payments may be done through digital modes to the extend possible.
- The domestic tourists who visit the State for more than 7 days have to produce a COVID negative certificate (RTPCR test/Rapid Antigen test within 48 hrs prior to arrival from ICMR/State Government approved laboratory) or undergo Rapid Antigen Test/RTPCR Test at cost on arrival in the State from ICMR/State Government approved laboratories and test negative.
- The domestic tourists who visit the State for more than 7 days and have not produced the test results of COVID testing within 48 hours prior to the entry or not tested after the entry in Kerala shall undergo 7 days quarantine and can be tested on the 7* day after arrival and if tested negative, further quarantine of 7 days is optional and not mandatory, since 14 days quarantine is desirable as per Health protocol.
- Those who don't get tested on the 7th day would be advised to continue on quarantine for the remaining 7 days and complete a total of 14 days in quarantine.