6 Nights-7 Days Cochin-Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey-Trivandrum-Kovalam Package from Kochi/Ernakulam
About the Tour Package ID: TP0160
|Package Name||Mesmerizing Kerala|
|Destination Covered||Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom/Alleppey -Trivandrum/ Kovalam|
Cost per Person, applicable for 1-3 Adults booking(Comfort):
- Single:Rs 48440/-
- Double- Rs 25395/-
- Triple-Rs 19415/-
- Child With Bed(5-11 Yrs) -Rs 7460/-
- Child Without Bed- Rs 3740/-
Cost per Person, applicable for 4-6 Adults booking(Comfort):
- Double -21495/-
- Triple -19365/-
- Child With Bed(5-11 yrs) - 7460/-
- Child Without Bed(5-11 Yrs) - 3740/-
Click here to Kerala Covid Guidelines
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible like train/transport/stay etc.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a Tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-Monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to Tour manager and IRCTC helpline.
- Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of AarogyaSetuapp, Shall be advised to all (Supporting staff& Tourists).
- The domestic tourists who visit Kerala for short trips (less than 7 days) are exempted from quarantine.
- All domestic tourists should register in COVID Jagratha https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/
- If for any reason, the tourists plan to extend their stay for more than 7 days in Kerala, they may undergo test at own cost on 7" day from ICMR/State Government approved. Laboratories and follow all the COVID 19 health advisories. They must remain in paid quarantine till the test results.
- Avoid travel if symptomatic.
- Maintain social distancing of 2 meters from everybody throughout their stay in the State and carry sanitizers while traveling.
- Put on Face Masks throughout.
- Stay away from elderly and people with morbidity. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to take extra precautions as per MHA guidelines.
- Practice hand hygiene at least every half an hour and before and after touching frequently touched surfaces.
- Avoid visiting public places / congregations other than the planned purpose of visit and avoid public transport.
- All tourists should pre book their stay in hotel.
- Tourists to have a pre-arranged specific itinerary for the visit.
- Encourage online purchase of entry tickets to National Parks/Wildlife sanctuaries, monuments etc.
- Allotted time slots by any facility/tourist attraction/activity should be followed by all tourists for the convenience of service providers and other tourists.
- Tourists should avoid handling cash as much as possible. Payments may be done through digital modes to the extend possible.
- The domestic tourists who visit the State for more than 7 days have to produce a COVID negative certificate (RTPCR test/Rapid Antigen test within 48 hrs prior to arrival from ICMR/State Government approved laboratory) or undergo Rapid Antigen Test/RTPCR Test at cost on arrival in the State from ICMR/State Government approved laboratories and test negative.
- The domestic tourists who visit the State for more than 7 days and have not produced the test results of COVID testing within 48 hours prior to the entry or not tested after the entry in Kerala shall undergo 7 days quarantine and can be tested on the 7* day after arrival and if tested negative, further quarantine of 7 days is optional and not mandatory, since 14 days quarantine is desirable as per Health protocol.
- Those who don't get tested on the 7th day would be advised to continue on quarantine for the remaining 7 days and complete a total of 14 days in quarantine.
We got you! We have designed more for you
Take a glimpse of how we planned your tour
Itinerary of IR-Tours :
Pick up from Ernakulam Railway Station / Kochi airport & transfer to hotel. Evening visit Marine Drive.( Boating Optional) Overnight stay at hotel at Kochi.
Kochi – Munnar
After breakfast proceed for half day tour of Kochi (Kochi) comprising Dutch Palace, the Jewish Synagogue - (closed on Saturdays) St. Francis Church and the Santa Cruz Basilica. Later in afternoon drive by surface to Munnar. On arrival at Munnar check into hotel and relax & Overnight stay at hotel in Munnar.
After breakfast day free for sightseeing in Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park & Tea Museum in the forenoon. Afternoon visit to Mattupetty Dam Echo Point, Kundla Dam Lake. Overnight stay at hotel in Munnar.
Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady. On arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake/Spice Plantation Visit can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay at hotel in Thekkady.
Thekkady – Alleppey/Kumarakom
After morning breakfast transfer to hotel at Alleppey/ Kumarakom. Later, Check-in to hotel, day free to enjoy the backwaters. Evening visit Alleppey beach. Overnight stay in Kumarakom/Alleppey.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Kovalam.. Evening visit Azhimala Shiva statue and then enjoy Kovalam beach. Overnight stay at Kovalam .
Kovalam – Trivandrum – Depart
After breakfast check out from hotel visit Padmanabhaswamy temple, Trivandrum Zoo and Napier Museum. By evening transfer to Trivandrum Airport/ Trivandrum or Kochuveli Railway Station.
Know what best we have for you
Inclusions of IR-Tours :
- Transportation - by an exclusive AC vehicle for the entire tour.
- 1 Night stay in hotel at Kochi in CPAI Meal Plan (Room Rent+ Breakfast).
- 2 Night stay in hotel at Munnar in CPAI Meal Plan (Room Rent+ Breakfast).
- 1 Night stay in hotel at Thekkady in CPAI Meal Plan (Room Rent+ Breakfast).
- 1 Night stay in hotel at Kumarakom/Alleppey in CPAI Meal Plan (Room Rent+ Breakfast)
- 1 Night stay in hotel at Kovalam in CPAI Meal Plan (Room Rent+ Breakfast).
- Accommodation - Non AC rooms in Munnar & Thekkady
- Toll, parking and all applicable taxes for above services.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
Checkout the exclusions, it’s important!
Exclusions of IR-Tours :
- Any personal expenses/extra like telephone, Laundry, drinks, porter age etc.
- Any services not mentioned in the above list of inclusions will be additional.
- Still/video camera entrance charges.
- Any deviation from the above program.
- Tour Guide/Tour Escort Service.
- Any Rail Ticket/Air Ticket fare.
- Entrance fees to Monuments, Museums, and Wildlife Life Sanctuary/National Park /Bird Sanctuary etc. , Spice Garden and Services of Tour guide.
- Boating of any kind.
Please Read Below Information
- Online Transactions in bestbus are 100% Safe & Secure and your transaction details were encrypted.
- BestBus/Tour Operator is not liable for missing of one or more services as per the itinerary due to late arrival of guests. Tourists should strictly adhere to the timings failing which BestBus/Tour Operator will not be liable for missing of any service.
- Tourists should take care of their personal belongings and luggage. BestBus/Tour Operator is not liable for losses or thefts.
- Covering all sightseeing places are subject to time availability.
- Package operation is subject to government guidelines at destination.
- Tariffs are subject to change.
- Standard Check In & Check out time 12.00 PM.
- For extra adult and Child with bed boking Roll away bed /Mattress will be provided at Hotels.
- Early check in / late check-out is subject to the discretion of the hotel.
- Tour Vehicle will be allotted based on number of adults booked for the tour.
- Rooms allotting in hotels will be of base category.
- BestBus/Tour Operator will not be responsible for any type of natural or social calamities.
- Opening of Wild Life Sanctuaries/ National Parks are subject to the discretion of the Forest Dept.
- If, the stay of guest/tourist(s) is arranged in Hotel KTDC Aranya Nivas, the entry to Periyar Tiger Reserve may strictly be adhered by them as hotel is situated in the Periyar Tiger Reserve. The entry, to Tiger Reserve, is permitted till 1700 Hrs only. Being a Tiger Reserve, no movement is advisable after 1700 Hrs to 06:00 Hrs.Conditions apply.
- Bestbus will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.