We got you! We have designed more for you
Fare Details not updated for this Package. Please contact BestBus Customer Care...
Please Read Below Information
- Online Transactions in bestbus are 100% Safe & Secure and your transaction details were encrypted.
- A ticket confirmation email and SMS is sent along with the Driver/ Tour operator contact numbers.
- Passengers are requested to contact Tour operator or Driver for boarding point or vehicle-related queries.
- Passengers are requested to cooperate with the tour operator if the vehicle is delayed due to traffic or any other reasons.
- Passengers are requested to reach the boarding point 10mins before the departure time.
- Passengers are requested to take care of their belongings throughout the trip.
- Bestbus.in is only an Online Booking agency, we are not Tour Operators.
- Above itinerary is only a proposed / indicative outline, Our tour operator reserves the right to change as per the operational feasibility.
- Visit to all the sightseeing place is subject to time availability.
- Bestbus will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.
- All Tourists should carry/produce their personal (in original) ID cards with them during the tour.
- Note 1: The above listed will not be covered in sightseeing if the tourist spots are closed due to Bandh/strikes/floods/ or any other reasons.
- Note 2: Bus used for Ooty, Coonoor and Kodaikanal Sightseeing by Non-A/C Min-Bus.
- Note 3: Generally, we don’t charge extra but in case of any extra charges like GST/Service Charges/Increase in Hotel tariffs due to high demand need to be paid in cash if required.
Check out the Package Details...!
Ooty Coonoor Kodaikanal Tour Package from Bangalore:
Ooty Trip: (Ooty, the hill stations hub)
Ooty is the place of earth covered with greenery which is popularly known as ‘Udhagamandalam’ and is located at the hill station of Tamilnadu state. Ooty is located approximately 275Km i.e., 7hours of time from Bangalore and 125km i.e., 4 hours of time from Mysore by Bus transportation.
Ooty is famous for its cool foggy weather and covered by the Tea fields adds beauty to nature. This is the best tourist place to refresh and enjoy the weather in the hill station. Some visitor places like Sims Park, Dolphin's Nose, Lamb's Rock, Doddabetta, Ooty Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake are there in Ooty.
Ooty is the famous Honeymoon destination in India attracting huge tourists every year. Ooty is located near Nilgiri Blue Mountain Hills and popularly known for its cool and foggy weather. Ooty is a paradise filled with tea fields, beautiful landscapes, Gardens and Mountain peaks. This is the best place for you to relieve from routine life and get positive vibes from nature. The Tea factory here is famous for producing tonnes of various flavors of tea, you will end up buying packets of tea if you are a tea lover. It’s a breathtaking view from the mountains, stunning locations of beautiful nature and the landscapes will give you the most splendid moments in Ooty to take back home.
As a part of your Bangalore to Ooty trip, there are some famous spots in Ooty you should never miss visiting them are Botanical Gardens, Tea Factory, Filmy Chakkar, Lamb’s Rock, Sim’s Park, Dolphin's Nose, Deer Park, Dam Lake waterfalls. The best time to visit Ooty is between mid of December to the start of Summer.
- Things to do in Ooty: Sightseeing, Toy train rides, boating, Mountain biking, Hang gliding
- Bangalore to Ooty Distance: 278km
Coonoor Trip: (The famous Hill station)
It is 290 km from Bangalore and 20 km from Ooty by Bus. It is Taking 7 Hours from Bangalore and 1 Hour from Ooty by Bus. Some famous places in Coonoor are Law’s fall, Shopping, Golf course, Toy Train and many more.
Coonoor is considered as one of the famous hill stations of TamilNadu, which is geographically 290km away from Bangalore city. Coonoor village is a place with lush greenery, peaceful climate and is the perfect travel destination for nature lovers. Coonoor is a hub for Tea estates and also a panoramic view from the top of hills will give you chills, what a proverb! No matter which season you visit Coonoor, you will fall in love with the place. Some of the interesting places to visit in Coonoor are Catherine falls, Droog fort, Hidden valley.
- Things to do in Coonoor: Trekking, mountain climbing and enjoying the beauty of nature
- Bangalore to Coonoor Distance: 288 km
Kodaikanal Trip: (Kodaikanal, the gift of Forests)
Kodaikanal is roughly 470 km from Bengaluru and 250 km from Ooty by Bus. It is taking around 9 hours from Bangalore and 7 hours from Ooty by Bus. The peak season to visit Kodaikanal is April to June.
Kodaikanal is located in the Dindigul district of TamilNadu located 470km far away from Bangalore city. Kodaikanal is the most beautiful Hill Stations covered with a blanket of green forests which is a bliss to watch. You should always visit this place like a traveler rather than a tourist, you will love the place and would love to visit every time. Kodaikanal is popularly known as ‘Princess of Hill Stations’
Kodaikanal Lake, Bryant Park, Poombarai village, Green valley view, Coaker’s Walk, Bryant Park, Shembaganur Museum of history, Guna caves, Kuriniji Andavar Murugan temple are the best places to visit in Kodai. Visiting these places will make you find perfect joy in this monsoon weekend.
- Things to do in Kodaikanal: Sightseeing and shopping
- Bangalore to Kodaikanal Distance: 470 km