About Brindavan Gardens
Brindavan Gardens in Mysore
Brindavan Gardens is one of the best tourist places in Mysore and was constructed in 1932 by Sir Mirza Ismail. The beautiful gardens is spread over 60 acres of land filled with lush green landscapes, beautifully carved trees, designed plantations, fountains and many food stalls is the refreshing spot in Mysore. It is said that the project took 5 years to complete and plant the trees.
Brindavan Gardens specialty:
- Enjoying the beautiful landscapes while munching on food is the best thing to do in the gardens.
- Tourists can take rides and other fun activities.
- Evening time in the gardens is the best time with live music with fountain dance is the perfect entertainment to tourists.
Way to reach Brindavan Gardens:
- It is 16 km from the city center and is accessible from every part of the city.
- Every day several buses are found to go to Brindavan Gardens from Mysore. Cabs, auto-rickshaw, and buses are available from the Mysore city.
Brindavan Gardens Entry timings:
- Weekdays: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Weekends: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Musical Fountain Show: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM on weekdays
- Musical Fountain Show: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM on weekends
Brindavan Gardens entry fee:
- Adult: Rs. 50/-
- Children- Rs. 10/-
- DSLR: Rs 100/-
Boating: Round Trip: (From North Garden to South Part of Garden) : Rs 30/- (Before 6 PM), Rs 60/- (After 6 PM)
Brindavan Gardens spending Time: 4-5 hours
Brindavan Gardens Address: KRS Dam Road, Mandya, Karnataka, 571607
Best time to visit Brindavan Gardens:
- Morning and Evening Time
- Monsoon Season
- Winters Season
|Monday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM|