About St. Philomenas Church
St. Philomena’s Church in Mysore
St. Philomena’s Church is popular among the Mysore sightseeing places spotted in Mysore city and draws thousands of tourists every year to visit the church. The church was constructed in Ne-Gothic style architecture and is very beautiful to watch it from the front view. St.Philomena’s Church has two long vertical extensions which look like they are penetrating into the sky which is very beautiful to watch and the church looks more beautiful in the evening decorated with lights.
St.Philomena’s Church Specialty:
- Visit during Holy mass and annual feast as the celebrations and prayers happen in the biggest way.
- Evening view of the church is very beautiful to watch
- It is the second tallest and largest church in Asia
How to Reach St. Philomena's Church:
- It is 3km from the city center and is accessible from every part of the city.
- Every day several buses are found to go to St. Philomena’s Church from Mysore. Cabs, auto-rickshaw, and buses are available from the Mysore city
St. Philomena’s Church Timings: 5:00 AM-6:00 PM
St. Philomena’s Church Entry Fee: No Entry Fee
St. Philomena’s Church Spending Time: 1 hr
Best time to visit St. Philomena’s Church:
Evening daily time and annual feasts
|Monday||5:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||5:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||5:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||5:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||5:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||5:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||5:00 AM - 6:00 PM|