Mysore Ooty Tour Packages From Bangalore
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the state of Tamil Nadu, in southern India. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. On the slopes of nearby Elk Hill, the Rose Garden is home to over 2,000 varieties of roses. The Government Botanical Garden, created in the 19th century, features ferns, orchids, and a prehistoric, fossilized tree.
Mysore (or Mysuru), a city in India's southwestern Karnataka state, was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947. In its center is opulent Mysore Palace, the seat of the former ruling Wodeyar dynasty. The palace blends Hindu, Islamic, Gothic and Rajput styles. Mysore is also home to the centuries-old Devaraja Market, filled with spices, silk, and sandalwood.
Bangalore is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state. The center of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife. By Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th-century Bangalore Palace.
Now Bestbus.in is an online Booking Official Partner For Telangana Tourism, So You Can Book All tour Packages Organized By Telangana Tourism.
Mysore Ooty Tour Packages From Bangalore Fare Details:
- ADULT: RS.7500
- CHILD: RS.6000
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY: RS.9250
- Child - 5 to 12 Years Except
- BY A/C COACH WITH NON A/C ACCOMMODATION
- Less Than 24 Hrs. No Refund/No Postponement/No Cancellation.
- Between 24 Hrs and 48 Hrs.50% On Other Facilities deducted.
- More Than 48Hrs.Rs.100% On Tours & 10% On Other Facilities deducted.
- Full Postponement/preponement Only Once. Further No Postponement/ No Preponement/No Cancellation.