- Mysore, the capital city of the Wodeyars has always enchanted its admirers with its quaint charm, rich heritage, magnificent palaces, beautifully laid-out gardens, imposing buildings, broad shady avenues and sacred temples.
- It is known the world over for its exotic sandalwood and rich silks.
- Its grand and imposing palaces, majestic temples, gardens leave an ever-lasting impression on the visitor.
- Coorg dubbed as the Scotland of India, this town has a lot to offer to the tourism.
- Misty hills, lush forest, acres and acres of tea and coffee plantation, orange groves, undulating streets and breathtaking views are what make Madikeri / Coorg an unforgettable holiday destination.
Cost per Person: Tour Date:
Class (Standard)(2-3 pax) :
Double Occupancy : 10600/-
Triple Occupancy : 8000/-
Child With Bed (5-11) : 4320/-
Child Without Bed (5-11) : 2950/-
Class (Standard)(4-6 pax) :
Double Occupancy : 8050/-
Triple Occupancy : 7500/-
Child With Bed (5-11) : 6010/-
Child Without Bed (5-11) : 5150/-